Ratings for Dr. Demetrios Stavros

Dr stavros is an amazing person he helped me recover from my injuries faster than I expected. He guided me really well on how to do my exercises to overcome my injuries such as pelvis fracture, tibia and femur fracture, SI joint injury, and my forearm fractures. He was very passionate and knowledgeable for what he does. I highly recommend him to anyone for rehab therapy.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Dr. Stavros is an excellent doctor who helped me with my rehab after I was involved in a pedestrian accident. He is kind and knowledgeable, and would patiently answer all my questions. It’s because of his constant encouragement that I am back on my feet, sooner than I expected. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of rehab therapy. He is probably the best you can get!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr. Demetrios has excellent bedside manner and extensive knowledge of the body and rehabilitation. More importantly, he knows how to work with and convey said knowledge to his patients in a friendly and easy to understand way. Dr. Demetrios was my physio therapist as well as providing chiropractic adjustments along with other helpful therapies. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone requiring his services.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr.Stavros was one of the nicest most helpful doctors I have ever had. He patiently answered all the stupid questions I had, taking time to explain what exactly was going on with my body. He was a constant source of encouragement. He is just amazing.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr Stavros is an amazing person and extremely knowledgeable.He helped me with my recovery from the moment when i was not even able to move my feet (car accident). Because of his encouragement and motivation today i am able to walk.Dr Stavros,took time to explain and answer all of my concerns.He provided me the best care and treatment he could give to anybody. I am truly grateful to have him through out my rehabilitaion.I would highly recommend Dr Stavros .

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Stavros helped me with my rehabilitation to recover from a car accident. He motivated and guided me to recover fast. When I first met him in the hospital I was not in a position to stand. He is very punctual and well-spoken, First he takes the notes and list all the issues I had and accordingly he used to treat me to reduce them. As per the improvement, he slowly goes forward by changing the treatment plan which is the best part to recover fast. I would highly recommend Dr. Stavros.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Stavros was a great help during my recovery of a motorcycle accident, goes above and beyond to help in any way he can. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a complete rehabilitation.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Stavros definitely helped me me excel toward an amazing and continued recovery as a result of a serious car accident. His therapies were spot on allowing me to regain my mobility issues. Most importantly, he he took the time to truly connect and understand all that I was enduring. Dr. Stavros was always professional, knowledgeable and enlightening. I looked forward to his visits. He is a doctor who truly cares and is passionate about what he does. You will not be text book case as with some practitioners. You will get results as

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr. Stavros was helping with my rehabilitation after a car accident. Before I worked with him, I was afraid to go anywhere without my walker. Because of his help and support, I am able to walk around the house and go outside without a walker. I didn't think I could walk up and down the stairs by myself, but he gave me the confidence and taught me how to walk the stairs safely. He also helped me with my shoulder and elbow pain. He brought all the equipment necessary to help my rehabilitation progress. Dr. Stavros is a very caring and patient person. I am very sad that my time with him is over.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Dr. Stavros is an amazing chiropractor with knowledge beyond belief. Of all the doctors I've seen he's the one who's been most instrumental in helping with my rehab from a car accident. I've read the other reviews and I feel exactly the same way they do. I would just like to say thank you to Dr. Stavros for making such a difference in my life

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr. Demetrios Stavros's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2009)