Ratings for Dr. Demetrios Stavros

Dr. Stavros helped me with my rehabilitation to recover from a car accident. He motivated and guided me to recover fast. When I first met him in the hospital I was not in a position to stand. He is very punctual and well-spoken, First he takes the notes and list all the issues I had and accordingly he used to treat me to reduce them. As per the improvement, he slowly goes forward by changing the treatment plan which is the best part to recover fast. I would highly recommend Dr. Stavros.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Stavros was a great help during my recovery of a motorcycle accident, goes above and beyond to help in any way he can. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a complete rehabilitation.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Stavros definitely helped me me excel toward an amazing and continued recovery as a result of a serious car accident. His therapies were spot on allowing me to regain my mobility issues. Most importantly, he he took the time to truly connect and understand all that I was enduring. Dr. Stavros was always professional, knowledgeable and enlightening. I looked forward to his visits. He is a doctor who truly cares and is passionate about what he does. You will not be text book case as with some practitioners. You will get results as

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr. Stavros was helping with my rehabilitation after a car accident. Before I worked with him, I was afraid to go anywhere without my walker. Because of his help and support, I am able to walk around the house and go outside without a walker. I didn't think I could walk up and down the stairs by myself, but he gave me the confidence and taught me how to walk the stairs safely. He also helped me with my shoulder and elbow pain. He brought all the equipment necessary to help my rehabilitation progress. Dr. Stavros is a very caring and patient person. I am very sad that my time with him is over.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Dr. Stavros is an amazing chiropractor with knowledge beyond belief. Of all the doctors I've seen he's the one who's been most instrumental in helping with my rehab from a car accident. I've read the other reviews and I feel exactly the same way they do. I would just like to say thank you to Dr. Stavros for making such a difference in my life

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr. Stavros, is a wonderful human been, his knowledge, skills, understanding, and especially his friendship were crucial in my recuperation after I was involved in triple car accident the past October 2013. My eyes watered when I told people about his dedication and professionalism and the way he taught me how to do my own physiotherapy, I always comment that he is the best thing that happen to me after the accident. I own him my recuperation, I will be for ever grateful for his passion to help me, for his encouragement and for believing in me.. I looked forward to our sessions together because he gave me confidence that I was closer to recovery. And he was absolutely right. Thanks Jim, five stars are not enough, I give you all the stars you can count in the sky.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Dr Jim was very understanding and supportive throughout my at-home care following my motorcycle accident. I was thrown off my motorcycle and subsequently run over by a fully loaded landscaping truck and trailer suffering a plethora of crush injuries including torn tendons and two breaks in each of my ankles. He was always patient and in tune with my progress and gradually introduced exercises to continue my rehabilitation. His knowledge of all aspects of physical rehabilitation provided comfort in the entire process of getting back to "normal" after my potentially life-altering accident. His experience, skills, and friendship were paramount in getting my life back on track and I would highly recommend him to anyone requiring post-accident rehabilitation. Even after we had concluded our official business, he continued to follow-up just to see how things were going and that I was happy with my clinical rehabilitation. I couldn't have done it without him! 6 out of 5 star rating if I could. Thank you! Thanks Dr Jim!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Words cannot begin to explain how grateful I am to Dr. Stavros. I was involved in a server car accident that left me with torn ligaments in my shoulder, an injured back and two shattered bones in my leg. From the beginning, Dr. Stavros took on my case with complete care and commitment. Every session with him involved an explanation of my injuries, his treatment and the after affects of it. His main concern while treating me was getting me back my regular life before the car accident and I have no doubt that he was successful in bringing me back to the life I had. He is a very knowledgeable and competent chiropractor and I recommended and continue to recommend him to anyone that needs any type of physical treatment. People that I have recommended to him always come back to thank me for it. A simple 5 starts for Dr. Stavros would not suffice.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Stavros is one amazing chiropractor. 6 months ago I was in an automobile accident and suffered a fractured pelvis and a broken ankle. I thought I would never walk again but thanks to Dr. Stavros I am back on my feet and doing good. He is very patient and very knowledgeable at what needs to be done. I always looked forward to his visits because I wanted to show him how great of a job he was doing. It was a long and tough road and stil a ways to go but I know with everything he has thought me I know I will eventually be back to normal. I would gladly recommend him because I know his patients will get the best treatment.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

I had a very bad hip dislocation with multiple fractures. I had no mobility for first 3 months after my car accident. But thanks to Dr.Stavros , under his guidance and treatment I slowly started my my mobility back. Now I m able to walk without any support. Dr.Stavros is an amazing Chiropractor with a detail knowledge about what he is doing. Because of his efforts within few weeks I got my strength back in my injured hip.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Demetrios Stavros's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2009)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal