Ratings for Dr. Debra Tonn

Dr Tonn has been consistently helpful and understanding and clearly has invested interest in my health. I find her to be open to my questions or requests for clarification if I believe she did not understand me, or if I have not understood her response. I would like to say that her lack of punctuality is due to the fact that she takes the time her patients need , which often extends beyond the allotted amount. I actually appreciate this as it means that I will get the time I actually need with her.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Her bedside manor could be off putting to some. I have not had any problems with her

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Terrible doctor! Unsympathetic! She laughed at me because Of my medical problem ulcerative colitis, not a laughing matter, I was bleeding lots. She will guess a prognosis.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

She's great for referring you to another doctor...Wish she would not push on medications because that is not the solution to the problem just a bandage. Need to help fix the problem not mask it. She needs to be more understanding on certain conditions as well and if she doesn't know much about them then educate yourself on it....Then help the patient find a specialist who deals with those conditions rather than assume a certain specliaist knows...

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Dr. Debra Tonn's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med