Ratings for Dr. Debra Levin

I went to Dr. Levin, she told me I need a root canal. she seems nice Doctor. The secretary by the name Zoe booked me for next two weeks (not right away). Something came up and had to change my appointment, Zeo told me they need 48 hrs notification and since I was late by 2 hours within 48 hrs window, I had to pay ahead of time (prepaid) in order to rebook me, otherwise, she would cancel my appointment without booking another one. Zeo is the worst reception I had to deal with, she was very rude, I was trying to explain my situation, but she told me "I am not going to argue with you, If you do not pay ahead of time, no appointment". I had to find another Doctor to do my root canal, but in a mean time, I got a very bad infection on my tooth!!!! not sure how on reception have this much power and able to make a decision like this for a patients and the doctor. I left several messaged to Dr. Levin to call me back. I am still waiting to receive a phone call... I will never go back to this place ever again.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Levin is absolutely wonderful! I saw her for a consultation today to see if my tooth was cracked, I was nervous and she very patiently explained everything she was doing with humour and warmth! I would absolutely recommend Dr. Levin for any nervous person as she provides an absolutely stress-free experience! Go see Dr. Levin!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Debra Levin's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• BCBS Illinois