Ratings for Dr. Davin Chark

Have a very bad problem with my hearing down to 10% Its now november and they told me MAY is the earliest ????

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I first met him 9 months ago to discuss my deviated septum. Mine was way deviated so the sprays wouldn’t fix my breathing, sinusitis, etc. It took 9 months for the surgery to occur, but he knows his stuff, his staff is excellent, & he answered all my concerns I learned via Dr. Google. The solints aren’t as karge as most of the YouTube clips. lol I can breathe through my nose again , I just can’t say yet if it’s life changing due to being swollen, & being at the end of a cold.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr. Chark was very punctual. He answered all my questions and took my concerns seriously, which I appreciate immensely.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Did not have a great experience. It took almost an hour to see him. He seemed bored with me being there and was not helpful at all. He kept shrugging when I asked him questions and down played my concerns and did not not offer any information as to what might be happening to me. It took me over three years to build up the courage to talk to a doctor about my issue and I feel worse for going now.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Less than ideal experience with this Dr. Waited over 45 minutes past my appointment time, he seemed to be distracted by other things and diminished my concerns without addressing the issue that I identified. Staff and facility were excellent.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Excellent experience. Thought I was only able to get a consult for the first appointment but was extremely pleased when able to get procedure done the same day. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Didn't really answer my questions for my son. Felt like he didn't care at all. Ordered x-rays for his nose and prescription for nasal steroids and told me to come back in 3 weeks. Still have no answers to all my questions why my son is having all these issues....he would not do a hearing test for my son as he figured he would not sit still as he was so upset while in the appointment after he was an hour late getting to us.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Had reconstructive nose surgery after an accident and Dr.Chark was amazing. Very friendly and great manners.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Great doc. Happy to have seen him. Recommend highly.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Horrible bed side manner. Treated my 5 year old son and I like a huge inconvenience.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Davin Chark's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients