Ratings for Dr. Davin Chark

Less than ideal experience with this Dr. Waited over 45 minutes past my appointment time, he seemed to be distracted by other things and diminished my concerns without addressing the issue that I identified. Staff and facility were excellent.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Excellent experience. Thought I was only able to get a consult for the first appointment but was extremely pleased when able to get procedure done the same day. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Didn't really answer my questions for my son. Felt like he didn't care at all. Ordered x-rays for his nose and prescription for nasal steroids and told me to come back in 3 weeks. Still have no answers to all my questions why my son is having all these issues....he would not do a hearing test for my son as he figured he would not sit still as he was so upset while in the appointment after he was an hour late getting to us.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Had reconstructive nose surgery after an accident and Dr.Chark was amazing. Very friendly and great manners.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Great doc. Happy to have seen him. Recommend highly.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Horrible bed side manner. Treated my 5 year old son and I like a huge inconvenience.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

The staff were nice. He was an hour late for the appointment, no apologies, no smiling, made me feel like we were inconvenient and that he didn't want to be there. He wanted us to get a test we've already gotten and that Audiology in Edmonton won't do (because it's been done). I tried to get an appointment with Dr. Wong for a second opinion and the office would not let me saying that I needed another referral. In the end we have to be referred to an ENT in Edmonton. Not happy at all.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

I found Dr. Chark quite knowledgeable but feel his beside manner could improve. He also didn't schedule a follow up to monitor the healing of a pretty extensive injury which I found strange. I also ended up getting a prescription through another referral that likely should have come from him during the initial visit.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Davin Chark's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Providence