Ratings for Dr. David Terschluse, Md, Facs

Dr. Terschluse saved my life. He is an excellent surgeon and caring one. He listens to you and answers all your questions, vey professional, staff is awesome to.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Dr. Terschluse put my mind at ease when I was taken by ambulance to Oak Hill Hospital with severe intestinal pain. He explained the gall stone problem and surgical procedure to remove it. All the while putting my mind at ease before and after surgery. His expertise allowed me to go home the next day. Thank you, Dr. Terschluse.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

My name is Judy Reynolds, I had no warning, but awful pain in my abdomen one evening, It was so severe I went to OAKHILL Hospital. Dr Terschluse was my surgeon. I had a twisted colon, that was about to tear and then had gallstones too didnt know. He was my surgeon and did a wonderful job all around, stapled my abdomen and it is 3 months and the scar is so faint. His bedside manners were impeccable and his office visits as well. The staff in his office was so kind and helpful as well. yes 5 out of 5 here!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I was a very sick man. I lost a lot of blood, due to diverticulitis. Dr. Terschluse preformed the surgery and I strongly feel he saved my life. I highly recommend Dr. Terschluse to anyone. Another rare and fine quality of Dr. Terschluse is, he will sit and listen to all your concerns and all your questions, and not be in a big hurry to run out , like so many other Dr.'s do today! His staff Donna and Stacy are very professional and friendly. They make you feel right at home. To sum it up, they are a 5 out of 5 in my book.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. David Terschluse, Md, Facs's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients