Ratings for Dr. David Stolzenberg

Wonderful experience with Dr. S and Rothman. Great bedside manner and results.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Stolzenberg is Top notch as is the Limerick staff at Rothman. After going from Doctor to Doctor, He listen to me and what wasn't working. He did more tests, found my problem and after 4 months of pain, I'm on the mend. I can't say enough about him and his caring attitude & spirit to help his patients.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Great bedside manner. He went over all my options I have for treatment!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I had an epidural for my back and I feel great. I had back pain for awhile was terrified of doing this procedure. He was wonderful, if medications and therapy is no longer working this might be the answer! He takes his time with an exam, answers all your questions , and explains all your options. If you need time to think about the all the options just call and leave a voicemail and you will get a prompt call back.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Excellent. Very kind, caring and smart. He really took a lot if time to listen to my complicated history and performed a very thorough physical examination of my back to get the the precise diagnosis. Many treatment options were discussed and he answered all my questions. My back isn't perfect, but it's doing better than it had been in a while. Would highly recommend Dr. Stolzenberg

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

He may be a new doctor but he looks into his diagnosis. He treats patients like he was treating a family member! Your doing a great job doctor keep it up!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr. David Stolzenberg's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

AHC