Ratings for Dr. David R. Peck (Pa-C)

Nice new facility, but horrible service. Ankle had been hurting for about 6 months; sharp pain shooting down the inside of the ankle. Thought that I had twisted it or something and that it would heal on its own. Longstreet Clinic was close and was in the new medical complex in Braselton. Showed up for the appointment, filled out normal paperwork and then taken for X-rays. Guess my injury wasn't serious enough to warrant a Doctor, because a Physicians Assistant came to discuss the results of the X-rays; David R. Peck (PA-C). His prognosis was that he couldn't see anything wrong in the X-Rays, so he prescribed some extra strength Tylenol and said to come back if that didn't fix it, then we could try wearing a Boot and if that didn't work, then we could try an MRI. His attitude was almost as though my symptoms were in my head and not real. Needless to say I didn't go back! Sounded more like he was trying to "milk" the problem for all the revenue he could get --- first we'll try this and then we'll try this ........... Wouldn't recommend any service that Longstreet provides.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr. David R. Peck (Pa-C)'s Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Delta Dental