Ratings for Dr. David Pincus

The staff was very attentive. All my questions and concerns were answered. Dr. Pincus was very thorough in making sure there were no surprises. Could not be happier with the results.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

From the minute I called to schedule an appointment, I knew I had chosen the right place! Every staff member is professional, personable, and most importantly, helpful. I cannot begin to say how great Dr Pincus was. From my initial consultation, to my lastest visit, he answered every question I had. He did a breast reduction with a free nipple graft and I could not be happier. Perfect surgery! My only regret... I am sorry I waited so long to have it done! I highly recommend Dr Pincus!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2019

Everything about Dr. Pincus and his staff is exceptional, I am so pleased with the enthusiasm Dr. Pincus displays in administrating treatments that you want your next appointment before you leave! Thank you so much Dr. Pincus!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

I had volume loss to my lower face and Dr. Pincus recommended filler to give me a more youthful appearance. He injected half a syringe on each side and I could not be happier with the results! No down time, no bruising or pain.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2019

Given my circumstances of breast reconstruction Dr Pincus saved my life. My body rejected the implants and had to be removed permanently. Dr Pincus explained in detail what he was going to do every step of the way. I found him to be extremely compassionate regarding my situation. I cannot thank him enough. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

I have had several surgeries with Dr. Pincus. BBL. Tummy tuck. injections. I had a breast augmentation with someone else and I wish I had gone to Dr. Pincus for that. I absolutely love him. And my husband does too. He has a great manner. I am so happy with my results. I would highly recommend Dr. Pincus.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

He's just the best. Dr Pincus was incredible before he started his own practice but now its just off the charts. His staff is amazing. Dr. Pincus opened his Smithtown location recently. It is absolutely stunning.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

I love Dr. Pincus. I am a surgery patient of his and now followed him to his new practice for filler and Botox. He is a true gentleman. Great bedside manner. I previously had a breast augmentation with him and I am so happy.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Pincus and I am beyond happy. My breasts were so asymmetrical. He spent time with me, explaining the procedure. His staff was the best. And he is young and current and with a lot of experience. I am so happy I chose Dr. Pincus. I have referred many friends to him.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

I had a tummy tuck with Dr. Pincus and liposuction. He and his staff have treated me like family since my first visit. I am about a month post-op and I cannot believe my results. I feel so good. I will be back for my breasts soon! He is the best.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

Dr. David Pincus's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. David Pincus is a talented plastic surgeon at Romanelli Cosmetic Surgery. He specializes in hair restoration with the NeoGraft® automated hair transplantation system. Dr. Pincus also offers cosmetic surgery procedures including breast augmentation, liposuction, facial aesthetics, and breast reconstruction. Please visit his website for a complete list of procedures and services offered by Dr. Pincus.

• English

• University of Miami (Grad. 2005)