Ratings for Dr. David P. Lustenberger

My appointment at OrthoCincy with Dr. Lustenberger went well. He was down to earth and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

Very professional and positive staff. Their confidence reassures me. They don’t overbook so you’re not waiting for hours. I really appreciate that they value your time.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

They have been my Ortho docs since 1992. I had a Accident and they put me together again very well. I always get excellent care here. my husband also...Two great knee jobs for him. They work to get you in to see them quickly and are very thorough. I highly recommend OrthoCincy!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2019

Dr. Lustenburger was great. He explained ever thing and gave a plan of action that was easy to understand. Very glad to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2019

Employees of the facility were very friendly and helpful. Also knowledgeable and expedient. I would likely recommend to friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

My husband had emergency hip surgery after a fall. Dr. Lustenberger was wonderful from the very beginning. Not only was he knowledgeable, but he also took the time to explain the procedure and its ramifications. Both my husband and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

Dr. Lustenberger was very nice! I am still going there so hopefully this continues!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

Very professional, explained everything before they did anything. All persons employed here were very nice.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2019

Visit was quick and the doctor yes very helpful. He was approachable and it was easy to ask questions about my injury.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

Dr. David P. Lustenberger's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

AHC