Dr. David Lee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Lee

Friendly, professional and accommodating. A pleasure to deal with!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

I've been very impressed with Dr. Lee and his accommodating staff ever since my previous dentist retired. Kind, patient, and considerate would be words to describe this gentleman. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Doctor Lee and staff are friendly and knowledgeable. My first appointment with Doctor Lee went very well he explained what dental work I required and took the time to answer all my qeustions. I am very pleased with the results and care that Dr. Lee and co-workers have shown me. They will be caring for all my future dental needs.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

I recently just switched to Dr David Lee from my previous dentist of 10+ years. I gotta tell ya, I wish I made this decision a whole heck of a lot sooner lol. There is a reason he has a 5 star rating. Not only is he an exceptional dentist, he makes you feel relaxed and comfortable. His staff are nothing short of amazing as well. I never thought I'd say that I look forward to dental appointments but after the experience I have had with Dr Lee's practice, I now count down the days to my next cleaning lol.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr Lee takes the time to explain everything and is super friendly

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

I was a long time patient of Dr. Jones who Dr.Lee took over for when he retired. Only knowing one dentist my whole life and being extreamly comfortable going in there I was very nervous I would never have the same experience or care Dr. Jones gave. I am SO happy to say that Dr. Lee treats all his new patients like he has known them for years. He respects the client base that Al and Margaret created and treated as family. Dr . Lee is very kind and gentil with great knowledge. Thank you Dr.Lee you had very big shoes to fill and you did it flawlessly

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Dr. Lee fixed the gap between my front teeth with some bonding. It looks amazing and I am so happy with it!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

Dr. Lee is great. He is very calming, very informative and takes a lot of the fear out of what can be a nervous time for many of us. What really makes a difference for me is his encouraging & positive approach. Even though I have a few ongoing dental issues that I need to stay on top of, Dr. Lee does not make it seem like the end of the world, or that I did something wrong, like a lot of my previous dentists gave me the feeling of.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Dr. Lee is my whole family’s dentist. All 3 generations. He is great with my kids and my parents.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

I took my Dad to see Dr. Lee because his bottom front teeth were bothering him. Dr. Lee was able to remove the bad teeth and add them to his denture. My dad can finally eat again and we are very happy with the service of the staff!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. David Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. David Lee was born in Hong Kong and moved to Vancouver, British Columbia at the age of 3. After completing high school, Dr. Lee was accepted into the highly respected Bachelor of Health Sciences program at McMaster University. He completed his dental training at the prestigious Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry at Western University and graduated with Distinction. Following graduation, Dr. Lee joined a longstanding family practice in Markham where he provided excellent dental care and was highly respected by his patients and staff. He has brought this same dedication and commitment to King Park Dental Oshawa, with his regular continuing education, use of technology, and high standard of care and service. He is a member of both the Canadian and Ontario Dental Association, as well as the Academy of General Dentistry. Conveniently, our dentist is fluent in English and Cantonese Chinese. Dr. Lee is happily married to his wife, Christy. In their leisure time, they enjoy travelling with friends and family. He likes to stay active by playing basketball, badminton, and golf. Dr. Lee looks forward to meeting you and being your top choice for dentist in Oshawa!

• English
  • Cantonese

• University of Western Ontario

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.