Ratings for Dr. David J. Hawkins, DO

Being an older person now, I have had my share of experiences with doctors. He is the best I've ever experienced. He sincerely loves his chosen path and he demonstrates it every time I see him. I have seen him for numerous ailments and I feel confident with his diagnosis and recommendation of treatment. He walks into the exam room with his hand extended and a smile that relaxes me. No problem is too small if something is causing you pain or stopping you from enjoying a high quality of life. I found Dr. Hawkins wants to work with me instead of he being the knowledgeable doctor and I am his lowly patient. He wants to be partners with my healthcare. What else could you want in a doctor!?

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

I'm taking the time to rate my GP because as I lose my healthcare plan, I'm losing him. He has been among the best GP's I've had in my lifetime, and I've had some excellent ones. I appreciate that he always took the time to make sure he understands the problem, and then he prescribes reasonable treatment - not more than needed, nor less. I really wish he was on my new healthcare plan.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr. David J. Hawkins, DO's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients