Ratings for Dr. David Huang

I agree with the next below. Dr. Huang's manner was totally uninterested and abrasive. He had no interest in me or my symptoms. I very nearly walked out on him but carried on with the allergy tests as his staff was very efficient and courteous. I'm appalled he was so rude.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Huang could not have been less interested in my appointment. He didn't extend the simple courtesy of introducing himself; just looked at the results of the tests taken by his assistant and told me I had seasonal allergies and it wasn't the season for them to be affecting me. He had no interest in discussing anything beyond that. I asked a few questions about symptoms that may have been related or may have been affected by my immune system (since he is also an immunologist) and was basically brushed off. Very arrogant. On the positive side, his staff was efficient and friendly and everything ran on time.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. David Huang's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Sherwood Park, AB