Ratings for Dr. David Huang

I had the displeasure of seeing Dr. Huang this morning. What a horrible doctor! Totally uninterested, abrasive, arrogant and very condescending. I wish I had the foresight to research this doctor and read the comments left below prior to my appointment today. I hope people will read all the comments and take it to heart. He is a horrible person and a horrible doctor. He must not feel good about himself to treat people the way he does. If he is not happy doing what he does then he shouldn't be practising!! I wish there were negative stars to give!!! Even though I found his staff to be pleasant, I am rating low as my whole experience with Dr. Huong was horrible.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I agree with the next below. Dr. Huang's manner was totally uninterested and abrasive. He had no interest in me or my symptoms. I very nearly walked out on him but carried on with the allergy tests as his staff was very efficient and courteous. I'm appalled he was so rude.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Huang could not have been less interested in my appointment. He didn't extend the simple courtesy of introducing himself; just looked at the results of the tests taken by his assistant and told me I had seasonal allergies and it wasn't the season for them to be affecting me. He had no interest in discussing anything beyond that. I asked a few questions about symptoms that may have been related or may have been affected by my immune system (since he is also an immunologist) and was basically brushed off. Very arrogant. On the positive side, his staff was efficient and friendly and everything ran on time.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. David Huang's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Sherwood Park, AB