Ratings for Dr. David Huang

Not sure on knowledge didn’t see him long enough , bed side manners horrible , arrogance overwhelming

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

The doctors office is in a great area of town with parking nearby. Everyone there is completely hospitable and welcoming.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Not helpful and very unprofessional. Receptionist was eating peanut butter toast right when you walk in the front door, this is and allergy clinic what about people with air born allergies? The doctor rolled his eyes at me when I had questions and against better judgment I started my allergy shots only to finish them and find out I would have to start all over every year. Typically you get maintenance shots to continue the immunity you have built up. I have now lost time and money not to mention the shots made me so sick I couldn't work the day I would get them.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Contrary to all the negative feedback from other patients, I find Dr David Huang very knowledgeable and helpful. He explained very clearly my medical situation and needs.He has excellent bedside manners!.. The office staff is very helpful and friendly!.. I highly recommend Dr David Huang!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Bedside manner is not good. Cuts you off when trying to explain. Says he thinks he knows ailment, but doesn't tell you and doesn't find remedy but sends you off with prescription

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I had the displeasure of seeing Dr. Huang this morning. What a horrible doctor! Totally uninterested, abrasive, arrogant and very condescending. I wish I had the foresight to research this doctor and read the comments left below prior to my appointment today. I hope people will read all the comments and take it to heart. He is a horrible person and a horrible doctor. He must not feel good about himself to treat people the way he does. If he is not happy doing what he does then he shouldn't be practising!! I wish there were negative stars to give!!! Even though I found his staff to be pleasant, I am rating low as my whole experience with Dr. Huong was horrible.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I agree with the next below. Dr. Huang's manner was totally uninterested and abrasive. He had no interest in me or my symptoms. I very nearly walked out on him but carried on with the allergy tests as his staff was very efficient and courteous. I'm appalled he was so rude.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Huang could not have been less interested in my appointment. He didn't extend the simple courtesy of introducing himself; just looked at the results of the tests taken by his assistant and told me I had seasonal allergies and it wasn't the season for them to be affecting me. He had no interest in discussing anything beyond that. I asked a few questions about symptoms that may have been related or may have been affected by my immune system (since he is also an immunologist) and was basically brushed off. Very arrogant. On the positive side, his staff was efficient and friendly and everything ran on time.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. David Huang's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Sherwood Park, AB