Dr. David Homer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Homer

Dr. Homer is simply great! I had stiff neck and lower back problems for ages, and after only 3-4 visits, I feel much better and energetic. I don't get headaches anymore, and my neck feels great. I am so glad I had a chance to meet Dr. Homer :)

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Wow! Dr. Homer is so knowledgeable and really cares about his patients. He takes the time to explain everything he is doing and why things are the way they are. He is efficient and uses the latest technology as well as traditional ways to heal and fix. After several session I was feeling much better and continue to look forward to my appointments. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr homer is a fantastic chiropractor. He finds specifically what can be fixed and consitently helps you on your way to wellness. As my needs have changed, so too have my adjustment procedures to assure optimal results. His work has got me through countless hours of desk sitting while finishing my dissertation, and now during long standing days at work. Definitely worth going to Yorkville chiropractic!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Homer made a huge difference in my life! He has fixed my back and continued to help me with maintaining the strength in my back. I came to the clinic about a year ago and it was the best decision! I didnt realize a lot of my back pain came from over-pronation in my feet. After Dr. Homer has treated me, I have felt better and have had little to no back pain! It has helped me tremendously in my life and work. Thank you so much Dr. Homer and Satu!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Homer is fantastic and easy to talk to. I came to the clinic with serious back pain and when I reached out to the office, I was seen the same day. I have been to another chiropractic clinic, which was not a great experience. Getting referred to Dr. Homer was the most helpful and very accommodating. Fantastic!! Thank you Dr. Homer and Satu!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Homer is amazing! I came to him with horrible back pain and over the course of a few sessions I was feeling the results. Super friendly and knowlegable!!! Satu is amazing as well! Super friendly and helpful. I am so happy that I was referred to Dr. Homer. They are both extremely helpful and wonderful. Everyone in need of a chiropractor should come to the Yorkville Wellness Clinic to see Dr. Homer!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Amazing doctor. Easy to talk to, I'm pain free from sciatica, gave me stretches, helped me change some bad habits and offered me options for care. Satu, the office manager is so wonderful to deal with, always responding within the hour to any of my requests. I've referred a few people already and their experience is the same! Give Dr. Homer a try, you won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Dr. Homer fixed my tennis elbow right up nice and quickly. I had been to several other therapist about this with minimal results. Dr. Homer took a lot of time reviewing what others did, what was and wasn't successful and what was my daily routine. He started to work on my neck and shoulder. I thought he was crazy but he came highly recommend so I thought I'd cut him some slack and see where this goes. Well, three weeks later with minimal work on my elbow I'm 100%. I can get dishes out of the dishwasher, lift my son, and much more. I feel fortunate that Dr. Homer took the time to analyze everything rather then just pounding on the same body part as everyone else. I was beginning to think I'd have to live with this pain for the rest of my life. I'd definitely refer anyone to Dr. Homer. Thanks doc!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Homer and Satu are fantastic! My back was in a lot of pain and Dr. Homer has helped me tremendously! I really appreciate him and everyone at his practice. They are super accommodating and completely understanding. I was referred to Dr. Homer by my mom, and it was a fantastic idea to get help at his practice! Thank you so much Dr. Homer, Satu and everyone at the clinic!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I saw Dr. Homer's reviews on here and decided to give him a try. The office is just like people say. Clean and friendly environment, prices are good and the Dr. runs on time. He helped me with a sore wrist I had been having. He explained that is was coming from my rounded shoulders. He worked on my neck, shoulders, mid back, elbow and wrist. About a month later, I'm all fixed and have an exercise routine to keep in in good working shape. I'd recommend Dr. Homer to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Dr. David Homer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Life University (Grad. 1997)

Workers Comp