Ratings for Dr. David Homer

Dr.Homer made me feel very comfortable in his office. His staff was helpful and attentive to the questions that I had before I saw him. He is very knowledgeable and explains everything very well. I even started taking my daughter and husband to see him. My entire family loves Dr.Homer!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

David is an amazing chiropracter. I have multiple sport injuries due to poor form and lifting techniques and david is correcting my whole posture while solving these issues. Would recommend to any sport related injuries from my experience!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Homer is incredible. I was always hesitant about seeing a Chiropractor but after a strained neck left me in pain a friend recommended I visit Dr. Homer. He was very patient with me in explaining exactly what he would be doing which completely squashed any initial fears I had, and immediately I began to feel relief from my pain. I've since recommended him to friends who have had the same experience. Visits with Dr. Homer have now become a part of my regular health/maintenance routine and I could not be happier.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I first began seeing Dr. Homer in 2009. Since then, I have found him to be a caring and consummate professional. He is always up to dateon the latest information and it is clear he has a genuine interest in seeing his patients thrive. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Homer. Other bonuses: good location (minutes from Bloor / Yonge subway) and wide selection of products (e.g. compression leggings / tempur pillows).

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Homer is a great doctor. He has fixed many issues and I love the technology that he has and that he continues to take courses. He has used ART, Shockwave, Kineotape, traction and adjustments on me. I always feel immediately better leaving his office. I never feel like I am getting the same treatment every time. His attention to detail is impressive and I appreciate that he shows me anatomy books, internet images, etc to show me what the problem is and why I am having it, also what and why he is doing what he is doing.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Homer has been incredibly helpful and kind throughout my first experience with chiropractic therapy. He is very knowledgable and takes his time to explain the process, which eases any anxieties one may have. Dr. Homer is one of the best doctors I've ever had which is why I keep going back!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Great experience across the board. I'll be back!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr Homer has been the best chiropractor. Depending on your situation, he can be Very helpful.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Homer has been nothing but professional and courteous during my visits. My lower back pain and and aches has improved tremendously since my initial visit. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. homer for a few years now. I've also referred a bunch of my coworkers to him. He's helped me with headaches, shoulder problems, and low back. The entire staff very easy to deal with, they always get back to me quickly. I like that Dr. Homer and the staff take the time to explain what and why. I never fell rushed. I'm going to continue sending people to see him. You should see him too.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Dr. David Homer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Life University (Grad. 1997)

GHI