Ratings for Dr. David Homer

Amazing doctor. Easy to talk to, I'm pain free from sciatica, gave me stretches, helped me change some bad habits and offered me options for care. Satu, the office manager is so wonderful to deal with, always responding within the hour to any of my requests. I've referred a few people already and their experience is the same! Give Dr. Homer a try, you won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Dr. Homer fixed my tennis elbow right up nice and quickly. I had been to several other therapist about this with minimal results. Dr. Homer took a lot of time reviewing what others did, what was and wasn't successful and what was my daily routine. He started to work on my neck and shoulder. I thought he was crazy but he came highly recommend so I thought I'd cut him some slack and see where this goes. Well, three weeks later with minimal work on my elbow I'm 100%. I can get dishes out of the dishwasher, lift my son, and much more. I feel fortunate that Dr. Homer took the time to analyze everything rather then just pounding on the same body part as everyone else. I was beginning to think I'd have to live with this pain for the rest of my life. I'd definitely refer anyone to Dr. Homer. Thanks doc!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Homer and Satu are fantastic! My back was in a lot of pain and Dr. Homer has helped me tremendously! I really appreciate him and everyone at his practice. They are super accommodating and completely understanding. I was referred to Dr. Homer by my mom, and it was a fantastic idea to get help at his practice! Thank you so much Dr. Homer, Satu and everyone at the clinic!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I saw Dr. Homer's reviews on here and decided to give him a try. The office is just like people say. Clean and friendly environment, prices are good and the Dr. runs on time. He helped me with a sore wrist I had been having. He explained that is was coming from my rounded shoulders. He worked on my neck, shoulders, mid back, elbow and wrist. About a month later, I'm all fixed and have an exercise routine to keep in in good working shape. I'd recommend Dr. Homer to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Thank you Dr. Homer!! I don’t write reviews very often but I felt like I needed to write one for Dr. Homer and his staff. This was my first time seeing a chiropractor so I had some reservations. He put my mind at ease by taking the time to help me understand the how’s and why’s of chiropractic care. It’s the only clinic I go to where I don’t feel rushed or like I’m ‘just another patient’. He also worked with my super busy schedule to find a time that worked for both of us. Even if it meant opening a little early on occasion. How many doctor’s would do that for you? A++!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Homer by my nephew. I found him to be incredibly kind and accommodating, and made me feel very comfortable as he treated me. The atmosphere in the clinic is very calm and relaxing. Almost spa-like. I learn a lot from his treatments because he takes the time to carefully explain why I’m having pain, and what he’s doing to treat it step-by- step. He also showed me exercises, which have helped a lot. I’ll definitely be referring others to Dr. Homer.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Homer for many years and his knowledge and expertise always seem to be able to help when others cannot

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Homer is a wonderful doctor. After being shipped around to bunch of doctors that couldn't fix me and seemed not to care, Dr. Homer fixed me and made me feel sane. It did take Dr. Homer a while to fully correct my low back pain, but his patience with me was so appreciated. He had to fix 3 other problems before getting to my low back pain. I can say that I have been pain free for 5 months. I thought I would have to live the rest of my life in pain. The office staff is wonderful, kind, easy to deal with, and attentive. I think I have never waited more than 5 minutes to see him and there has been many times where he has had to spend extra time figuring out why I relapsed; I never felt rushed. I recommend everyone to see Dr. Homer.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Great doctor. He's fixed me up many times. Always easy going in the office.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Homer for a while now and I think he is a great doctor. He always takes the time to explain the many issues I've had over the years. Shows me books, pulls up the internet or emails me an article. I've never been rushed and he is very easy to talk to. I never have to wait very long and can often get a same day appointment with his office manager. Of course, he has fixed me every time. I wish more doctors were like Dr. Homer. I'd recommend him easily to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. David Homer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Life University (Grad. 1997)

Request an Appointment