Dr. David Homer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Homer

I started going to Yorkville Chiropractic in September 2016 and I have never been disappointed with their service. Dr. Homer have always taken the time to listen to what I have to say and make adjustments based on what is going on currently in my life. I body build so my muscles are always tight and body is always out of balance. Not to mention the stress on my joints. I like that he builds a treatment routine based on my unique problems and lifestyle and not a 'cookie-cutter' approach. I take my health and fitness very seriously and these guys are an integral part of my fix, recovery and overall wellness. I highly recommend Dr. Homer and Yorkville Chiropractic - Great Service and Great People!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

Great Dr., staff location, price. Fixed my shoulder in about 3 weeks and gave me home exercises. His exam was so through that he found issues in my mid back and neck that the other physiotherapist, massage therapist and chiropractor didn't. Treating those areas AND my shoulder I think is the reason I got better. I'd recommend Dr. Homer to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

I visited Dr.Homer after experiencing sever pain in my lower back, not being able to tilt forward passed 5 degrees. With some critical adjustments and consistent appointments, Dr.Homer was able to heal me and provide follow-up treatments as well.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Dr.Homer is very professional and takes the time to diagnose your condition/issue properly. He uses techniques that are non-evasive and that really help with tackling the underlying issue. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

I went to visit Dr. Homer for the first time because I couldn’t move my neck and my back was pretty bad as well. It was hard even to breathe. Dr. Homer took care of me very carefully with such professionalism. After that session, I was feeling much better. I’m still under Dr. Homer’s care, and I see excellent results.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

I am a 30 years old male who is working on his feet all day and with it comes all the aches and pains also injuries that don`t get healed up as they don`t get any long term rest.I have seen a few other chiros before seeing Dr Homer and there was no progress..1 month into seeing Dr Homer my lower back pain and upper leg injuries have healed up almost completely.This was during a heavy work schedule as well.After that we switched to maintenance once a month or so and it`s all going smooth as butter.Can`t thank him enough.He healed up the leg sprain completely which I am still surprised.That persisted for months,total rest didn't even help it. He is on time,the lady on the desk is very cool also helping you with any inquiries or scheduling.Not one problem in 3-4 months. I once asked help on my slouched shoulders to Dr Homer and he immediately sent me a link to a custom portal which had all the exercises for me.Everything is well executed on his end. I would suggest him highly to my loved ones and friends and will continue to see him in the future for my future needs.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

It's a wonderful thing when you find a doctor and facility that listens to you. I've been having back pain on and off for 15+ years, with no resolution. RMT, DC, PT, MD all saying is was nothing they could fix. Dr. Homer took such a long history trying to understand everything, then reviewed everything for clarification, then checked literally every joint in my body from feet to head. I'm happy to say that it's been 4 months and I'm 90% pain free. I get the occasionally twinge, but not the everyday pain. We are still working on strengthening and loosening muscles/joints. Never did I think this could happen. Life changing. I'm 35 and I was really beginning to worry what 45/55/65 was going to look like. I've recommended many of my friends to go see Dr. Homer and all that have have said similar things about him.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2019

I've been seeing Dr. Homer on and off for many years. I've read these reviews and totally agree with them. He has consistently given me great care (headaches, shoulder, low back pain...and many more). Everytime taking the time to explain what is going on. I haven't ever felt rushed and Dr. Homer runs pretty much on time. Easy online booking and the receptionist gets back to you in what seems like minutes. She is so fast, that if I don't get an reply in an hour, I know she is out sick/or it's over lunch....and Dr. Homer will get back to you. The office is a great place for someone who may be afraid of Chiropractic, everyone is very caring, understanding, and your concerns will be listened to. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

Dr Homer is very good at what he does! He is knowledgeable and makes sure he explains everything clearly and comprehensively to you to make sure you understand what the causes of your pain is and how to effectively remedy the problem. I have learned much from him about stretching and mobility in my shoulder as I have erb's palsy. I am now exercising regularly to continue building strength and mobility in my shoulder! He is also kind and friendly and makes sure that every time you enter the door, you leave feeling better! Do give him a chance

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

Dr. Homer is very knowledgable and consistently asks how I am doing at every visit and not just as a formality. When I tell him I am experiencing tightness in one area or pins and needles in between my shoulder blades working as a server, he will use that same appointment to address that issue. A little over 2 months after beginning to see Dr. Homer, I am consistently no longer experiencing no upper back pain. I have also doing the stretches he suggested which have helped a lot as well. Dr. Homer is a very caring doctor that really does his absolute best to help you with whatever issue you may have. He will tell you the truth and isn't always trying to make a buck off up-selling you like many doctors do. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

Dr. David Homer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Life University (Grad. 1997)

• ART Active Release Technique Spine