Ratings for Dr. David Homer

Always available...can often book to see him on the same day....r3commend this place

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Homer for years now. He is an intergal part of my health care. I'm always able to get an appointment, never have to wait long to be seen and always walk out feeling better. I've referred many people to him over he years and they all say the same thing. He is really a doctor that loves his job and it shows.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Amazing doctor. He listened to my concerns, never made me fell rushed, explained my options and best of all fixed me up in a few weeks. I'm now onto the next phase of care and the exercises he has given me are great. I'll get a new set of exercises in a few weeks. I haven't had any pain in two months. I wish all my doctors were this good and easy to deal with. I'd definitely recommend Dr. Homer to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

5 stars all around! Dr. homer is a phenomical chiropractor. He takes the time to fully assess you and treat you accordingly. Since seeing Dr.Homer my pain has been drastically reduced and i am able to maintain a healthy lifestyle! Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Homer is a life saver! I had pain in my wrist (8 out of 10 on a pain scale) and with just one session of Cold Laser Therapy and ART, I woke up the next morning with a significant decrease in pain (2-10). Dr. Homer is very knowledgeable and professional, would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I began seeing Dr. Homer earlier this year after I had a back spasm at work. Only after a few months of chiropractic therapy my back and shoulders (an old injury) have felt significantly better. Although I was hesitant on seeing a chiropractor at first, Dr. Homer has made my experience exceptional by providing me with thorough explanations and support. Thank you Dr. Homer!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr.Homer made me feel very comfortable in his office. His staff was helpful and attentive to the questions that I had before I saw him. He is very knowledgeable and explains everything very well. I even started taking my daughter and husband to see him. My entire family loves Dr.Homer!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

David is an amazing chiropracter. I have multiple sport injuries due to poor form and lifting techniques and david is correcting my whole posture while solving these issues. Would recommend to any sport related injuries from my experience!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Homer is incredible. I was always hesitant about seeing a Chiropractor but after a strained neck left me in pain a friend recommended I visit Dr. Homer. He was very patient with me in explaining exactly what he would be doing which completely squashed any initial fears I had, and immediately I began to feel relief from my pain. I've since recommended him to friends who have had the same experience. Visits with Dr. Homer have now become a part of my regular health/maintenance routine and I could not be happier.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I first began seeing Dr. Homer in 2009. Since then, I have found him to be a caring and consummate professional. He is always up to dateon the latest information and it is clear he has a genuine interest in seeing his patients thrive. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Homer. Other bonuses: good location (minutes from Bloor / Yonge subway) and wide selection of products (e.g. compression leggings / tempur pillows).

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. David Homer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Life University (Grad. 1997)

• BCBS Georgia