Ratings for Dr. David Homer

I've been seeing Dr. Homer for a while now and I think he is a great doctor. He always takes the time to explain the many issues I've had over the years. Shows me books, pulls up the internet or emails me an article. I've never been rushed and he is very easy to talk to. I never have to wait very long and can often get a same day appointment with his office manager. Of course, he has fixed me every time. I wish more doctors were like Dr. Homer. I'd recommend him easily to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I was recommended by my GP to see Dr. Homer for hip spurs. We started with that and he was able to fix it. During one of our visits I mentioned carpal tunnel in my hands. He used cold laser therapy and I have movement in my hands now that I haven’t had in many years. The improvement has been unbelievable! After that we moved on to my knee, which he was able to correct using kinisiotape. I am now able to put weight on my knee and get up from a seated position with confidence. Just today I mentioned that my thumb was sore and tight from opening up jars at the cottage. He adjusted my thumb and mere seconds later it was completely better. When I leave his office I feel 25 pounds lighter and have incredible ease of movement. Bright, clean and visually interesting office. It’s very nice hearing the birds in the backyard and seeing all the trees and plants while in treatment. It’s a very calming atmosphere and the staff is very friendly and accommodating

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Homer to the rescue!! I have had chronic issues with both of my feet for years, which led to me intermittently using a cane during flare-ups. After several sessions with Dr. Homer using Shock Wave, taping and ART, my feet are feeling normal again! I thought I would have to suffer this my whole life and now thanks to Dr. Homer, I can walk without worry. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I went to see Dr. Homer on a constant referral from a co-worker who raves about him. I can tell you she was right. Dr. Homer is so easy to talk to, explains what is wrong, why it happened, what I can do to help the therapy, what I shouldn't be doing. Best of all a few weeks later, I'm feeling great. Out of pain, able to move around and I wake up without having to stretch for 1/2 hr every morning. The office is wonderful to deal with. I get appointment reminders, he runs on time, and I never feel rushed. I know why my co-worker raved about him.... Give him a try, you won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Homer for almost a year now due to low back pain that started with shoveling in the garden. In about a few weeks the pain was gone and I had much better mobility. Dr. Homer put me on a preventative care plan that includes adjustments and exercises. Every time I think my back is going to go out, it doesn't and I'm amazed. A boy’s long weekend of golf out of town, and on Monday I thought my low back would hurt....nope. Re-did a backyard stone water fall, and on Monday I thought my low back would hurt....nope. Same with a long drive to Sarnia, helping a friend put in a dock, shoveling snow and countless other activities. The best thing about the treatments is the confidence I have to do activities. I was thinking how to get out of some rounds of golf because I thought I would overdo it. Same idea with stone waterfall....how can I do this waterfall over 2 weekends not one. I get my "tune-ups" with Dr. Homer, do my exercises and I'm 100% ready to go! I actually walked in the office one day for my treatment and told Dr. Homer he was in trouble. He laughed and asked why. I told him my wife wants the garage cleaned out and my sore back was my excuse. Darn you Dr. Homer!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Always available...can often book to see him on the same day....r3commend this place

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Homer for years now. He is an intergal part of my health care. I'm always able to get an appointment, never have to wait long to be seen and always walk out feeling better. I've referred many people to him over he years and they all say the same thing. He is really a doctor that loves his job and it shows.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Amazing doctor. He listened to my concerns, never made me fell rushed, explained my options and best of all fixed me up in a few weeks. I'm now onto the next phase of care and the exercises he has given me are great. I'll get a new set of exercises in a few weeks. I haven't had any pain in two months. I wish all my doctors were this good and easy to deal with. I'd definitely recommend Dr. Homer to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

5 stars all around! Dr. homer is a phenomical chiropractor. He takes the time to fully assess you and treat you accordingly. Since seeing Dr.Homer my pain has been drastically reduced and i am able to maintain a healthy lifestyle! Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Homer is a life saver! I had pain in my wrist (8 out of 10 on a pain scale) and with just one session of Cold Laser Therapy and ART, I woke up the next morning with a significant decrease in pain (2-10). Dr. Homer is very knowledgeable and professional, would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. David Homer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Life University (Grad. 1997)

Request an Appointment