Dr. David Homer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Homer

I had low back pain that the physiotherapist, massage, and my medical doctor could not help me with. I went to Dr. Homer and after a longer visit then I thought, where he listen to everything I had to say, re-asked me things that I said and examined me way more than anyone else; he agreed it was a complicated case. We started care, and slowly I stared to see a difference. I’m happy to say 4 months later I’m pain free, way more mobility and now beginning to feel confident that this won’t come back. I found Dr. Homer to be caring, never in a rush, and remarkably on time. I’d recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

I started having excruciating back pain from working too long at the computer compounded by poor posture from low muscle tone after not working out, so I searched for a chiropractor in my area. That's when I found Dr. Homer. The experience with Dr. Homer and his clinic has been nothing short of amazing. Other chiropractors I've been to treated patients like an assembly line, performing the exact same manoeuvres on each person regardless of their reasons for being there. Dr. Homer makes you feel like every single adjustment is specially designed for you, because it is! No one size fits all approach. This level of customization paired with consistent visits and work with a personal trainer outside of treatment has reversed my back pain altogether. Highly recommend Dr. Homer and Satu, and the rest of the staff at Yorkville Chiropractic.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Went in with low expectations since I had a very complicated problem with muscle imbalance and postural dysfunction, and I've been to many other professionals before with little success. I figured I'd give it another try since I had insurance coverage but was really pleasantly surprised. Dr. Homer has been able to exponentially increase my rate of recovery. His understanding of the human body shows through the results of treatment and is professional. I highly recommend you go in for a consultation if you are hesitant and wondering if the issue you are having can be fixed.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Excellent doctor. Always go extra mile to help his patient

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Wonderful place and Doctor. He took the time to figure out what was wrong with me as I had been to other chiropractors, physiotherapists and massage therapists with little help. I walked out of his office after the first visit 50% better at least! He gave me a plan of attack and I'm gonna stick to it. When the summer finally comes I'll be ready to enjoy it. No more migraines!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I found this practice on google and am SO glad I did. Dr. Homer is a wizard. I originally went in for back pain that I've been dealing with for years, and he helped me ease it within 2 days. We are now working to mitigate the underlying issue which he uncovered (after numerous doctors had missed it). I have since had a shoulder separation treated by Dr. Homer and am recovering quickly. He is a great and exceptionally caring doctor. Satu (the clinic assistant) is extremely helpful in helping book last minute appointments, sending information, following up, and being proactive about reaching out when I get busy and forget. Working with Yorkville Chiropractic has been the best health-related experience I've had to date. Thank you for everything, Dr. Homer and Satu!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

I have shoulder and back stiffness and pain. Treatments with Dr. Homer have been extremely helpful. Dr. Homer is very friendly and thorough.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

My GP sent me to Dr. Homer for low back pain that wasn't getting any better after a year with pain killers, anti-inflammatories, physiotherapy or massage. After what I consider the most through examination ever, he told me I had a disc herniation and some other complications due the length of time with the herniation. He reviewed why he thought this, what we were going to do about, what I can do at home, and how long he expected it to take. It's been about 5 weeks and the constant pain is gone. I'm about 70% better. I really thought I was going to live with this for the rest of my life. I'd recommend Dr. Homer to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

He is the best of the best. SEcond to God. too good to be true! But it is true!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Time and time again he fixes me up. Tennis elbow, headache, back pain, anything new I bring him he has the tools to fix me. He is always taking new courses and researching new products or methods. Just this morning he did a different method on my Frozen Shoulder/Rotator Cuff Tear because of a research paper he read the night before published in January 2018.....It worked! I`d recommend Dr. Homer to anyone; he cares about his patients and uses the latest technology.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. David Homer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Life University (Grad. 1997)

HealthPartners