Ratings for Dr. David Haslam

Before I saw Dr. Haslam my life was meaningful and happy. Life was very awesome and vibrant but Because of Dr. Haslam's prescriptions I feel like an emotionless vegetable. I'm extremely regretful for taking these medications, I want my life back. He has literally taken my emotions away and I feel numb.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Before I saw Dr. Haslam my life was quickly becoming non-existent. Life was very bleak. Because of Dr. Haslam's expertise and patience I feel I have a future again. I'm extremely grateful for having him as my doctor. He has literally given me my life back.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Terrible! Just Terrible! Worst psychiatrist on the island. He probably gives himself good reviews on this site! Almost all people don't like him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Helped me wean off of unnecessary medication......

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr Haslam doesn't help you, you help yourself. Psychiatry is a pseudoscience, DSM-5 is a made up book to justify their job and to support the big pharma industry. Go to your GP and find a good counselor and you will be better off than with this potlicker.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

I've found Dr. Haslam extremely helpful! He's really helped me in overcoming anxiety and depression... It's a lot of work though... But really worth it! I definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

THIS DR.IS A COMPLETE..NEVER BEEN TO A CREEP I WOULD RATE HIM AT A BIG FAT 0.......

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Don't trust or waste your time with this Psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

David is a cryptic Doctor who has his mind made up ahead of time. Your input as the patient is not important.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Nice guy, but only interested in booking the next appointment. It would be helpful if he treated you as a human being, but maybe Med school just goes to some people heads.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Dr. David Haslam's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients