Ratings for Dr. David Haslam

Doesn’t even know how to answer a phone forget him!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

So thankful to have access to care from Dr. Haslam.

Submitted December 15, 2017

Dr Haslam is probably one of the best Phyc's there is for treating patients with mental health conditions. His calm manor and ability to identify the problem, including previous prescriptions that were not working is very impressive. He has the ability to assess and treat patients who have a history of trauma. Thank you DR Haslam... PS. his receptionist rocks

Submitted December 14, 2017

He needs a better office receptionist in dealing with people with mental health issues.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

My experience with Dr Haslam has been fantastic, some of these negative reviews seem based on personal opinions about psychiatrists in general, I can't even believe they are about this doctor. . I have seen Dr Haslam for a while now and he has given me many treatment options and coping strategies, the change in my life has been overwhelmingly positive. He is kind, patient and understanding, I have never felt judged or dismissed like I have seeing other doctors. Recommend 100%

Submitted October 8, 2017

Before I saw Dr. Haslam my life was meaningful and happy. Life was very awesome and vibrant but Because of Dr. Haslam's prescriptions I feel like an emotionless vegetable. I'm extremely regretful for taking these medications, I want my life back. He has literally taken my emotions away and I feel numb.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Before I saw Dr. Haslam my life was quickly becoming non-existent. Life was very bleak. Because of Dr. Haslam's expertise and patience I feel I have a future again. I'm extremely grateful for having him as my doctor. He has literally given me my life back.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Terrible! Just Terrible! Worst psychiatrist on the island. He probably gives himself good reviews on this site! Almost all people don't like him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Helped me wean off of unnecessary medication......

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr Haslam doesn't help you, you help yourself. Psychiatry is a pseudoscience, DSM-5 is a made up book to justify their job and to support the big pharma industry. Go to your GP and find a good counselor and you will be better off than with this potlicker.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Dr. David Haslam's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Delta Dental