Dr. David Fahmy

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Fahmy

Bad experience....................................!

Submitted June 15, 2018

Had an amazing experience at this clinic. Very helpful and super knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Very patient, easy to talk to, helpful and knowledgable. Took the time to explain everything thoroughly and understand the situation. His advice/prescription has already improved my constant allergies a lot....can highly recommend. Office staff is great as well.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Saw Dr. Fahmy for allergy test last week. Nice doctor and patient.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Fahmy explained that my eczema was not caused by allergies, but still outlined a treatment plan to help heal my skin and make me less itchy. Worked like a charm and I couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr. Fahmy impressed me and I would highly recommend him. I did not have to sit in his office for long after filling out the form on the tablet. The appointment did not feel rushed and allergy testing and the conversation about treatment options was very thorough.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I went to see Dr. Fahmy on August 3rd. I was very nervous due to my allergy condition. We didn't know what am I allergic to. Dr. Fahmy was very patient with me. Very kind and nice. Very knowledgeable and highly professional. After the skin pricking test Dr. Fahmy recommended things for me to do and was able to identify exactly where is my allergy problem. I followed his instructions and I saw a huge difference right away. He also made me feel comfortable using the EpiPen, which was making me so nervous. I would highly recommend Dr. Fahmy.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Fahmy. He is very personable and you can tell he's listening by the questions he asks. You definitely feel that you are well taken care of!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Fahmy is extremely sweet and professional. I had a bad case of ezcema around my eyes (misdiagnosed as allergies) and after being tested for basic allergies, we developed a game plan that worked within a week. Furthermore, I was in and out of his office twice within a short amount of time. His staff is friendly and the entire office is run efficiently. Highly recommend this physician--he will brighten your day and help heal you.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

i had my allergy test with Dr Fahmy. He is super nice and welcoming

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. David Fahmy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients