Dr. David Fahmy

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Fahmy

I went to see Dr. Fahmy on August 3rd. I was very nervous due to my allergy condition. We didn't know what am I allergic to. Dr. Fahmy was very patient with me. Very kind and nice. Very knowledgeable and highly professional. After the skin pricking test Dr. Fahmy recommended things for me to do and was able to identify exactly where is my allergy problem. I followed his instructions and I saw a huge difference right away. He also made me feel comfortable using the EpiPen, which was making me so nervous. I would highly recommend Dr. Fahmy.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Fahmy. He is very personable and you can tell he's listening by the questions he asks. You definitely feel that you are well taken care of!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Fahmy is extremely sweet and professional. I had a bad case of ezcema around my eyes (misdiagnosed as allergies) and after being tested for basic allergies, we developed a game plan that worked within a week. Furthermore, I was in and out of his office twice within a short amount of time. His staff is friendly and the entire office is run efficiently. Highly recommend this physician--he will brighten your day and help heal you.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

i had my allergy test with Dr Fahmy. He is super nice and welcoming

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Thorough and takes the time to explain things simply. Checked in to make sure I understood the treatment plan and arranged follow up. Staff are friendly too.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I had such a great experience with Dr. Fahmy. I have seen allergists before for my hives but no one ever took the time to explain why they were happening and all the treatment options. I felt reassured and in control of my condition for the first time in my life. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I came to see Dr. Fahmy for severe food allergies, worried about my allergies and eczema. He is a truly helpful and caring doctor who wants the best for his patients. I would recommend him to anyone with allergic conditions!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I went in to treat my allergies (indoor and skin) and came out with a well rounded asthma plan that will treat my new found autoimmune issue as well. In less than an hour I was able to see a nurse (allergy test) a spirologist (breahting test for Asthma) the doctor and performed an ice test to determine if I had cold uticaria. In all my life and with the numerous amount of doctors I have seen, Dr David Fahmy's disposition and helpfulness is among the very best!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. David Fahmy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients