Ratings for Dr. David Deluchi

Dr Deluchi has an excellent knowledge, understanding and empathy toward mental health issues. A great doctor for mental health.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

He is a fantastic family doctor, listens to our needs compassionately and communicates well. He always goes the extra mile with my son, and I feel confident in his knowledge and ability to search for the right answers. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

He would be a better doctor if he utilised a more measured approach towards his patients. His ability to listen was compromised by his habit of interrupting me mid-sentence. Unfortunately, this thwarted any sense of trust he had tried to establish between us because I did not feel listened to or that my concerns were taken seriously. I am sure he is knowledgeable, however, I would not recommend him to anyone with complicated or chronic health problems, nor to anyone with history of trauma.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. David Deluchi's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal