Ratings for Dr. David C. Mabrie, M.D. F.A.C.S.

I had an Otoplasty. Dr. Mabrie gave me no follow-up even after I called and emailed him because I popped stitch in my left ear. The ears are came out with a "spockish" look to them, very pointy on the ends. I feel Dr. Mabrie and his very rude assistant "Jeremy" are going to be in for a rude awakening as someone may end up suing them if they continue to treat their patients so shoddily.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2011

David is a nice doctor, really kind and helpful person. However his experience in rhinoplasty might needs further honing to achieve more acceptable and desirable results with his future patients. Unlike with botox and fillers, Just like for the recovery process of the patients, only time can turn a surgeon into an expert to be able to provide the required results for such a delicate procedure as rhinoplasty.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

The first time I visited Dr.Mabries office, I made sure to arrive on time, just to find myself waiting for another hour to be seen for 10 minutes. When I finally got into his office, he seemed to be in a rush. I asked him a couple of questions to which he gave very short one sentence answers without going into detail. I didn't feel comfortable in his office, he probably wouldn't even talk if I didn't ask any questions. I felt like it was an inconvenience that I was even there. After my procedure, I got sick and had to reschedule my followup appointment, for which the girl I spoke with wanted to charge me. There is a consultation fee, but this was just for a quick follow up. So after I finally made it to my follow up, charge free, again I waited for maybe 30 minutes or so, and literally was in the office for less than 2. Although I am satisfied with my results, I think the main issue is in the service. He needs to be more polite and not rush you out the door to get to the next patient.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Dr. David C. Mabrie, M.D. F.A.C.S.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. David C. Mabrie is a board-certified facial plastic surgeon and the founder of Mabrie Facial Cosmetic, Inc. Dr. Mabrie is one of the few doctors in the Bay Area that specializes in both surgical and non-surgical rhinoplasty and facelifts and chin augmentation. He is also one of the top injectors of Botox in SF. To learn more about Dr. Mabrie and his practice please visit his website.

• English
  • Spanish

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

• Rhinoplasty