Ratings for Dr. David Arnott

He is such a knowledgeable, kind, compassionate and great doctor! He takes his time with you and explains everything before deciding on a treatment plan! I would recommend him to anyone! =D!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

Hoping he sees this and opens his waitlist again. I was slow to signing up but my neighbors love him. We are looking for a doctor in the area.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Great doctor. I see him frequently and he is rarely running behind. Front staff are nice and I can usually get an appointment the same day, but often not with Dr Arnott (if it’s not booked ahead of time). Prefer him over my previous doctor.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

I have started seeing this fine doctor in North Dumfries. He is so patient and caring and I do like his sense of humour. He outlined treatment options and walked me through them.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

He is a very thorough doctor that will always a great listener. He provides great information and discussed treatment options. I am so pleased to have him as out doctor!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

He's unhurried and always makes sure our questions are answered. He's patient and kind. We are so happy to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Nice doctor. Very helpful. Takes great care of myself and my family.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Excellent physician! We have been very pleased with how he explains treatment and treats us respectfully. He is an asset to the North Dumfries centre. Thank you for your time and patience with our many questions.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Dr. David Arnott's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients