Ratings for Dr. David Ames

Just got my second hip. I have my life back. This has been a game changer. Dr Ames has been amazing and I am forever grateful. Great staff at the office. Grace hospital stay was smooth with really good nurses and staff. Great overall experience. Happy New Year!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2019

Amazing experience. Took time to explain. I have alot of confidence in his skill. Great doc

flag | Submitted December 29, 2019

Thank you Dr Ames for doing a wonderful job on my mom‘s hip replacement.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2019

I needed a knee replacement for years living with severe pain and very minimal range of movement. I was told by one surgeon to get gastric bypass and lose 100 pounds because he got better results with a skinny knee than a fat knee. I was so disappointed I suffered for Another two years taking more and more pain medication. I was given Dr Ames name by a friend who saw him For a hip replacement. When I saw him I was immediately validated in my need for the replacement of both knees and he was confident he could do it. I was thrilled!!! Dr Ames made me feel comfortable and was very up front about the pain and work needed to heal properly. After my surgery and physio I went from a range of movement of 20 to 48 degrees to 0 to 115 degrees! I can get up and walk without feeling like my knee was going to collapse. I can’t thank him enough for taking my case and doing the surgery. He will be doing the other knee sometime in 2020. Dr Ames is excellent!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2019

Great office. Dr Ames puts you at ease immediately. Kind, patient and knows his stuff! The office nurse Julie has been amazing to discuss concerns with. Great overall experience. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2019

Great Doctor. Very knowledgeable and puts you at ease.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2019

Kathy is very efficient and helpful before and after surgery.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2019

Dr. Ames was awesome, from the first consult, to surgery, to 8 week follow up. I was an outpatient, surgery at 8 am and discharged after supper. My pain is gone, i was golfing after 4 weeks of surgery and skating after 6 weeks. I would highly recommend anyone who is in need of hip replacement to see Dr. Ames. His staff is great as well as the overall experience at the Grace Hospital and their staff. Can't say enough about my total experience!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

Great experience with Dr Ames. Had plates and screws removed from another surgeon. Now pain free and happy!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

Just had my 6 month follow up for my 2nd hip replacement. It has given me a new chance at life. His staff has been wonderful and my experience with both hip replacements was better than I could have hoped for. Thank you Dr Ames!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

Dr. David Ames's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients