Ratings for Dr. Darsi Perusini

We had a great experience taking our daughter to a pediatric dentist. She was very nervous and unsure of what was going to happen but he was very good at explaining everything to her. He has a great personality and made the appointment a lot of fun for her. I would highly recommend Dr.Perusini to anyone and would go back to him in a minute.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Terrible terrible experience. My son had emergency dental work done & we took whoever was available. MISTAKE. He filled the teeth that should have been pulled. He promised the fillings would last 10 years but "his teeth will fall out before the fillings do". - the fillings lasted 5 months. He also took it upon himself to "shorten" my son's teeth because he thought it would make his smile look better. Did not discuss this with me. Saw him again when the fillings fell out. Was rude. And late, and screaming and yelling at another Pediatric patient. I will never take my child back to this dentist (and I told him so) and i am sorry I did in the first place. Still waiting for a date at the stollery to fix the mess he made.

Submitted May 22, 2015

I can't say enough about Dr. Perusini! My eight-year-old son is a difficult patient and it was such a relief to see him able to get the treatment he needs. He speaks with you candidly and is very easy to talk to; you get the sense that he really cares about the issues you're bringing to him and is able to adapt to his patients according to their needs and their personality. Expertise + great interpersonal skills. He's a gem in Edmonton! Administratively speaking, the staff at his clinic are good and I have never had a problem with scheduling or waiting too long.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015