Ratings for Dr. Darren Woodruff

Fantastic, amazing, unbelievable are just a few words that come to mind when describing the care that foot specialist Dr. Darren has provided me for as long as I remember.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Unfortunately, I happen to be rather overweight and I have a hard time inspecting my own feet. The doctor did a chemical treatment which cleared up the situation within 5 months.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I would recommend Dr. Darren Woodruff - Podiatrist - because of his outstanding prices, convenience, atmosphere, service, and treatment.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

I had several issues with my feet and Dr. Darren addressed all of them, then the one that was critical at the time, he addressed with sincere advice to follow directions (meds, soaking, etc.)

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

I have seen many foot related physicians, surgeons, therapists and Dr. Darren seemed very knowledgeable. Kept the information and his recommendation simple and explained procedures thoroughly.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

I liked their professionalism. In general, I liked the attitude and knowledge of the doctor and I liked the procedure he did on me.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

They were very accommodating in getting me an appointment, and the doctor did not rush me through. It was an overall good experience.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Darren and his staff with all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Darren exceeded my expectations from the moment I stepped through the front door of the clinic. He is very professional, personable and knowledgeable. He took the time to explain everything to me in a way that I understood 100%.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Long time patient and I enjoy each and every visit with Dr. Darren. Great personality and very smart. Answers all my questions with ease. I look forward to my visits to Academy. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017