Ratings for Dr. Darren Woodruff

I have been a loyal patient for years and will be for many more! Before finding him I saw two other podiatrists who were unable or unwilling to spend the time to find the root of my problems. I love Dr. Darren.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Thank you Dr. Woodruff for my daughter's referral to the genetics clinic! We really appreciate that you listen and care about your patients! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

I found that Dr. Darren Woodruff have excellent qualifications, have short wait times, and have proper accreditations. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Delightful person brimming with knowledge and enthusiasm as well as very charming. These are some words which define Dr. Darren Woodruff. I love him.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2018

Dr. Darren, thank you, thank you for your love towards your patients. I am telling all of my children to become a podiatrist. I am a big fan of you.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Absolutely terrible. I have plantar fasciitis and he did a TERRIBLE job of taking care of it. I had to go to another doctor because I was left with more pain than I started with. 0/10 would recommend.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

He is a lovely creature and is my permanent Doctor, made my life better, one visit at a time. Thank you very much Dr. Darren, your life long foot patient, Brian.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Dr. Darren is very easy to relate to and is also very informative. I know that he really cares and loves what he is doing. And I love him.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Fantastic, amazing, unbelievable are just a few words that come to mind when describing the care that foot specialist Dr. Darren has provided me for as long as I remember.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Unfortunately, I happen to be rather overweight and I have a hard time inspecting my own feet. The doctor did a chemical treatment which cleared up the situation within 5 months.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018