Ratings for Dr. Darren Woodruff

I liked their professionalism. In general, I liked the attitude and knowledge of the doctor and I liked the procedure he did on me.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

They were very accommodating in getting me an appointment, and the doctor did not rush me through. It was an overall good experience.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Darren and his staff with all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Darren exceeded my expectations from the moment I stepped through the front door of the clinic. He is very professional, personable and knowledgeable. He took the time to explain everything to me in a way that I understood 100%.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Long time patient and I enjoy each and every visit with Dr. Darren. Great personality and very smart. Answers all my questions with ease. I look forward to my visits to Academy. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I had to have surgery for a seriously infected ingrown toenail. My boss referred me to Dr. Darren. He was very professional and confident which was very calming. The procedure was a total success and all is well now. Thank you to all.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Darren literally saved my life. I had an ulcer on my foot, which was not healing and my doctors were telling me that I was one step away from amputation. Dr. Darren made me see the light and do the things that I had to do to get my health in order. Thank you so much for helping me out with my health and curing my foot problems.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr. Darren always leaves me feeling like a King after I receive his royal treatment. Such a friendly, personable, funny soul, unlike no other. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Darren takes the time to find out what problems you are facing and genuinely cares about finding the right solution for you. He is very frank but super friendly. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Very thorough. Dr. Woodruff explained my condition and what he was doing. He was very friendly and personable. I would recommend him to other patients.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017