Ratings for Dr. Darren Barber

Was a surgeon in both Alberta , & Manitoba , lost his License. Came to Ontario, back to Med School for another TWO YEARS , now only a G.P. ???

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

He is a great Doctor who has shown more interest in my whole health than any of my past Doctors. Very pleased.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

.??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Great Dr. Much better than my last DR , I highly recommend !

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr Barber is a great doctor. He is very patient and kind. I highly recommend him. His office should have a voice mail box though as sometimes it is hard to get through.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Great physician who always takes the time to work through any issues a patient is having. Thorough, and friendly. Excellent with children.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Horrible horrible doctor, I have never had such a horrible experience. I have been seeing Dr. Barber for almost 4 years and not once has he ever been helpful. He talks down to his patients, believes that if you can’t see an issue, sprain or break, then it doesn’t exist. What else do you expect coming from a sports medicine doctor however. The emerge and walk-in clinics seem to be a better/faster option (how ironic) save your $6 parking and horrible service and go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Saw Dr. Barber at extended hours. Found him thorough.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Always ends up rushing you out and sometimes only hears what he wants to. It seems that money time clock is more important than the patient.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

I don't really understand some of the negative reviews on here. I found Dr. Barber extremely easy to talk to, empathetic, and respectful. He saw me at the exact time I was scheduled, took the time to ask me about myself and seemed genuinely interested in what I had to say. I do agree that at times it can be difficult to get a hold of his receptionist on the phone, and there should be some alternative way of communicating with her (i.e. email), but after seeing how busy the office is I can completely understand.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Darren Barber's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Kaiser-Permanente