Dr. Dapo Olayiwola

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dapo Olayiwola

Dr. Dapo is a very kind, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. Also the staff are very welcoming.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I had not been to the doctor in 5 years out of fear. Dr dapo made me feel very comfortable and welcome. He was very understanding and thorough. He took his time and listened to what I had to say. He did not make me feel bad whatsoever for the amount of time I had not seen a doctor. I am happy I went to him. He made it very easy to takr the first step to get back on track.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. Dapo has been nothing but amazing for our Family, he Listens attentively, doesn't write off what you say, speaks honestly and thinks cafefully about what hes doing. He's willing to discuss his opinions and does not speak down to you when you ask questions about it or disagree. Its very refreshing to have a doctor that acts in such a repectful way. Thanks Dapo!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr Dapo's clinic number is 587-3565333. You may view the clinic website at www.promptcaremedicalcentre.ca

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Dapo is willing to listen to all your problems and will always greet you with a smile. He will try to see your problem in all aspects and try to see which is a great solution for you . The staff is friendly and accomodating.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I agree with all the five star comments, I'm 40 years old and have never been so impressed with a Doc from any field. Recommend to all.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr dapo is very compasionate and shows deep concern to his patient. He is a God fearing Doctor.I can see Joy of what he is doing

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Dapo is an exceptional doctor. He is very knowledgable and has very good interpersonal skills. He takes the time to listen to all of my issues and diligently writes notes on all of them. He has a nak for asking the right questions and makes me feel heard and cared for. I appreciate his caution with medications as I have had a terrible time with finding the right ones in the past. I highly recommend this doctor and the wonderful staff at his clinic have also been very pleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Goes more than above and beyond for his patience. His care should be howball doctors practice.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Dr Dapo was suggested to me by a family member who received spectacular care from him, and I've never made a better decision for my health since making the switch to Dr Dapo. He is very open to hearing the patient's suggestions for their treatment, and because he specializes in women's reproductive health, he was very willing and capable of discussing and later inserting my IUD. This was huge for me, as my previous GP refused to even have a conversation about IUDs, despite me having done plenty of research on all forms of birth control. Dr. Dapo's care has always been tailored to my needs, from the scheduling to the type of treatment and questions after. I encourage anyone who is seeking a new family doctor to seriously consider Dr. Dapo as their family physician.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Dapo Olayiwola's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.