Ratings for Dr. Danny Mendelsohn

Dr. Mendelsohn is a great doctor. He took the time to listen to my problems, assess me and treat me accordingly. I am so thankful for his skills and treatment.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Danny is incredibly knowledgable and patient. I would not hesitate to recommend Danny and it's clear to see why he is a leader in his field.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Mendelsohn was invaluable to my assessment and diagnosis of a large visible prolactinoma. I had two sella area MRI’s recently; one without, and then one with a contrast agent to obtain better imaging and orientation of the tumor. There was debate by the radiologist to whether this was a right sided pituitary macroadenoma, or a possible parasellar meningioma. Dr. Mendelsohn studied my images thoroughly and correctly diagnosed my condition. He concluded I would react well to medication to treat and reduce the tumor, and reduce the hugely elevated prolactin levels I was secreting. He devoted time to explain the science of these tumors to me, and provided much needed positive encouragement. It was Dr. Mendelsohn’s focus on the science, but also his positive encouragement and reassurance of a positive outcome for me that set him apart from any doctor I have ever worked with. Sincerely, 41 year old male patient.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Mendelsohn was thorough in communicating everything with me and took the time to answer all my questions. More so than other doctors, I didn't feel rushed during my time with him. While he is matter of fact in his explanations (which I appreciated), he approaches everything with sensitivity and a good bedside manner. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I just visited Dr Mendelsohn and I was very impressed. He carefully listened to me and made me feel that I was his most important patient.He explained my situation in terms I could understand but with such detail it was obvious that his technical knowledge is so good that he does not have to hide behind medical terms no one understands.He fully explained the treatment proposed and answered all my concerns until he could tell I was comfortable.I wish there were more Doctors like Dr Mendelsohn. I have absolutely no hesitation in putting myself in his capable hands.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I had cranial neurosurgery by Dr. Mendelsohn. He demonstrated superior knowledge and understanding of my brain cancer. He explained the details of my disease with patience and made me feel at ease. His confidence and communication skills were far superior to many of the doctors I have seen in the past. He went out of his way to answer all my questions and spoke at length with my family to help everyone understand what was going to happen to me. I have had a successful recovery and would highly recommend Dr. Mendelsohn if you are seeking a skilled surgeon who will provide heartfelt care before, during, and after your surgery.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I had my first back surgery with Dr. Mendelsohn in July with amazing results. My leg and lower back pain became none existent after surgery. I started to enjoy my life again after years of being in pain and unable to participate in many activities. I am able to exercise with a trainer and feel better than I have in years after his attentive care. I was told by another highly rated Neurosurgeon that surgery wouldn't do anything. I consider my self very fortunate to have met Dr. Mendelsohn and the fantastic work he did to get me mobile again is a blessing from above! Thank you for caring so deeply about my well being and for your amazing skills as a surgeon. You gave me my life back!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I just attended his office today . He is very polite and explained my CT scan of my back and pointed out a pinched nerve in my spine on the screen . He treated me like a person not a number . And is one of the best I have seen with his people skills and knowledge. I was very happy I saw him today .

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Danny Mendelsohn's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients