Ratings for Dr. Danny Mendelsohn

I am 76 years of age and never had an illness in all those years. I was diagnosed in early November with Glioblastoma Multiflore Grade 4 a rare and very deadly cancer tumor. Dr Danny Mendelsohn explained to me before surgery all the possible risks involved during and arising out of the surgery. I spent 9 days in the critical neurosurgery private ward at Lions Gate Hospital. Dr Danny Mendelsohn was superb in the information he gave me before surgery, and after surgery while I was still in the hospital. I had a tumor removed from my brain the size of a gold ball and I have to say that I have felt very well the afternoon after surgery in the morning and ever since. He has been in contact with me seveal times since to see how I am. I do not believe that I could have had a better neurosurgeon anywhere in the world. He is young very professional and a very talented as a neurosurgeon. I can never thank him enough for how he looked after me. I also would like to thank the niurses who looked after me.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

I am 87 yrs. old and Dr. Mendelsohn has given me a new lease on life. . I cannot thank him enough, he is so approachable, and understanding. He calmed all my fears about the brain surgery .and we will always be grateful for his gift . Dr. Mendelsohn ' you're the best !

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Dr. Mendelsohn is an incredibly knowledgeable physician. My micro-disectomy surgery couldn’t have gone better. Dr. Mendelsohn performed the whole surgery inside a tube that he inserted into my back, using micro- instruments, all to reduce damage to surrounding area. My healing time was very quick. He is very advanced in his field and using all of the latest methodologies. Thank you Dr. Mendohlson!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Mendelssohn is an amazing Doctor. He is friendly, reassuring with a wonderful bedside manner. My recent surgery went well and after a week post surgery I am walking pain free.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I was given over 90% assurance of 100% result for my condition and that is what I received. He treated me in the best way imaginable and after a year of suffering it seems I have my physical life back. My deepest gratitude to Dr. Mendelsohn.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Had my first appointment with Dr, Mendelssoh today. He is so calm and reassuring and helped me decide the best option for my medical condition. I left his office confident that he will help with my current spine issue.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Great surgeon smart and handsome too. I felt relieved after seeing him myproblem was fixable !

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Mendelsohn is a great doctor. He took the time to listen to my problems, assess me and treat me accordingly. I am so thankful for his skills and treatment.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Danny is incredibly knowledgable and patient. I would not hesitate to recommend Danny and it's clear to see why he is a leader in his field.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Mendelsohn was invaluable to my assessment and diagnosis of a large visible prolactinoma. I had two sella area MRI’s recently; one without, and then one with a contrast agent to obtain better imaging and orientation of the tumor. There was debate by the radiologist to whether this was a right sided pituitary macroadenoma, or a possible parasellar meningioma. Dr. Mendelsohn studied my images thoroughly and correctly diagnosed my condition. He concluded I would react well to medication to treat and reduce the tumor, and reduce the hugely elevated prolactin levels I was secreting. He devoted time to explain the science of these tumors to me, and provided much needed positive encouragement. It was Dr. Mendelsohn’s focus on the science, but also his positive encouragement and reassurance of a positive outcome for me that set him apart from any doctor I have ever worked with. Sincerely, 41 year old male patient.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Danny Mendelsohn's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients