Ratings for Dr. D'Anne Howes

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Highlights include: attempting to reschedule every single appointment the day of, not responding to emails, harsh biased judgements, insensitivity, cutting sessions short because she has a ferry to catch, making excuses for her rude behaviour by oversharing about her personal life and an overall attitude of indifference towards her clients. Her solutions for anxiety include writing "magnesium" and "green juice" on the back of her business card each and every session, as if it were the first time you'd met. Favourite quotes: "get over it", "you have a lot of work to do", "you shouldn't have kids because they are too much work", "I've never done any therapy myself except when forced to in grad school". Unfortunately she was the first therapist I'd even seen so I didn't know that there are much better options out there.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

She is so rude and does not take care of her patients. She just cares about money. She canceled my appointment without noticing me. I was waiting for her for an hour and she had already left the office. Not recommended at all.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Thoughtful, compassionate and very warm and easy to talk to. Set a clear path for resolving significant emotional hurdles I've been dealing with for years. During the first visit I understood why I couldn't sleep and was anxious and had a clear idea how to change things. Most rapid improvement I've ever experienced with a psychologist

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. D'Anne Howes's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients