Ratings for Dr. Danielle Florida

Worst experience with a psychiatrist. Don't waste your time unless you are seeking addiction help. Other psych disorders are far too difficult for her.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr Florida is a coward. She cannot handle a patient in crisis. Instead passing the buck to another mental health team. She should have stayed a gp, as her knowledge only stems to the common cold and influenza. Save your mind and pocket by choosing someone reputable.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

a complete fraud. pretended to know about addiction but she made me only want to use more. at least she gave me lots of amfetamines and valium, but eventually i got sick of lying to myself and found someone who knew what they were doing. in hindsight she was only interested in taking my money.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr Florida is completely committed to offering her patients the best medical care. I have been impressed by her intelligent and diligent therapeutic practice, and have found her humanity, warmth and kindness transformative. She is the kind of medical practitioner that Dr Rachel Remen affirms in her book "My Granfather's Blessings"; someone who brings heart to medicine. Thank you

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

a wonderful, intelligent and ambitious doctor, got to the root of my diagnosis, and prescribed the right medications that actually helps treating my condition. she actually listens to her patients, and does whatever she can to meet their needs, unlike most other psych-doctors.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

A wonderful caring and educated doctor. She is king and gentle but not afraid of a challenging illness

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Dr Florida is an Amazing., Kind., Gentle and caring doctor. She has helped me immensely over the years I have been seeing her

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr Florida is the only psychiatrist to have found the root of my problems. I have had 15 years of a nightmare that nobody could help. With her kind, sensitive approach and wealth of knowledge she has worked with me to find a life worth living again. She is always contactable by email and she is quick to respond. You won't find a more compassionate, humane psychiatrist in Sydney.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr Florida is the best psychiatrist I have ever seen. She is gentle, caring and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Dr Florida got to the root of my depression, finally a correct diagnosis of Bipolar II. Now with the correct medication my life is worth living. Thank you x

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Dr. Danielle Florida's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Ameritas