Ratings for Dr. Danielle Coulson

Best dentist best office ever.There is literally no one in this office that I met, from front desk to hygienist to Dr. Coulson herself that are not helpful, compassionate, gentle and patient. I went to Dr. Coulson with a lot of work to be done. In our initial meeting we discussed what the plan could look like, Dr. Coulson came up with a plan and a quote and we proceeded. Dr. Coulson never hesitated to take the time to listen and understand and answer questions. In the end I got what I came for a healthy mouth and an ability to smile again, first time in a decade. Would highly recommend for anyone but particularly those that may have been put off by other experiences. Dr. Coulson will meet your expectations and more.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Best dentist ever!! Explains everything very well and is very patient with both me and my children.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Coulson is easily the best dentist I've ever been to. I hate going to the dentist but she made me feel extremely comfortable and is very gentle. I would highly recommend her to anyone, both young and old.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

She is relatively new, but one of the best dentist's I have ever seen. She addressed my concerns, made me feel comfortable, and did an excellent job on my teeth. I had broken one of my front teeth and was nervous about getting it fixed after a bad experience with my last dentist, but I couldn't be happier with the job that Dr. Coulson did. All of the staff were very friendly and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Coulson.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015