Ratings for Dr. Daniela Caprara

Horrible wait time, we have never been out of the clinic for 2 hours. Never be on time even if you have first appointment. She made wrong decision based on false ultrasound report.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

First time I drove 40 mins only to find out my appointment had been cancelled. No one had called me. Second time I went I waited over 4 hours and paid $25 in parking due to this. I've been trying to call the doctor for 2 months now as I not able to do some of the test she requires due to changes in my body. And left several messages. No responses. When I finally got through I had the most rude encounter with the receptionist. I understand they are busy and I was trying to be very understanding on the phone but she kept cutting me off and interrupting me. I'm honestly just trying to understand my next steps and book another appointment. I met with Dr. Daniela Caprara once - she seemed great but if this is the office she is surrounding herself in then I don't have time for that bullshit or to be treated like a second class citizen. Never in my life have I felt so disrespected.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

I have not rated Dr. Daniela yet but I have to enter something. Can someone please confirm when doctor Daniela is coming back to serve patients?

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

The nicest doctor I have ever met. She seems genuine concerned and cares for her patients. Very rare.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Caprara is on mat leave since May, 2017 and will be gone for one year according to the office. She is super helpful and nice. She makes you feel comfortable as much as possible. She takes time to make you understand the process and what is being done. Happy to be her patient!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Someone should note that Dr. Caprara is now on leave. After the great reviews, I was very much looking forward to becoming her patient. Unfortunately for expecting moms at least for now her office has advise that she is on leave. This was as of May 4, 2017. Can someone confirm?

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I love her! She's always listening and makes sure you have the answer you need.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I just left her office and couldn't wait to write a review. With her warm caring approach and her honesty it made me feel extremely comfortable and everything she was saying! There will be a wait time anywhere you go any specialists office and doctors office, she is definitely worth the wait! Love a very happy patient!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Fantastic Doctor had an amazing experience glad she delivered my daughter

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

I'm putting this comment on as a fellow OB/GYN. Dr Caprara is a fantastic teammate - always ready to help. I refer a lot of my patients to her because of her terrific surgical skills and committed care

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015