Ratings for Dr. Daniel sheps

Best dr I ever had. My kids and I will miss him. He was always smiling and had the kindest energy. He did everything he could to help and I always felt heard and understood. He was excellent with the kids, the loved seeing him!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

The best Dr I've ever had. Very caring and thorough. He is very organized and always on time. You usually don't wait for your time. Doesn't mess around and will get you the tests you need and the referrals. Seems to have everything on the go already when you get there, you're the only important thing when you're talking to him. Sure am going to miss him.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

What an amazing doctor! Knowledgeable and caring. Really great with kids. So thankful for he is our doctor!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

A caring professional, an all around pleasant and helpful experience in the Manitoba health system.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Sheps is an amazing doctor. He has helped me thru my injury and has been the only doctor not to give up on me. I thank God for him and the fact that he is always looking out for me. Wanting me to heal and not to survive. I feel blessed that I have such a doctor and think that other doctors should follow in his example. Thank you Dr. Sheps and God bless you for all that you do!!!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

After suffering with severe hip pain for over a year, and getting the run around from local Doctors, I finally met Dr Sheps. With in the first visit, he had me booked for X-rays, and then an MRI. Also set up appt. with Orthopaedic surgeon. Turns out I need hip replacements on both hips. He is such a caring doctor. I have never met any doctor quite like him, he is so caring and extremely knowledgable. I am also amazed that I never have to wait for him when I have my Dr. Appt. When I was going to the Carman clinic, that was totally unheard of. Always expected to wait at least 1/2 hour. I am so thankful that I finally found such an amazing doctor as I have found in Dr Sheps. :)))))

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Have been seeing Dr Sheps for about 6 months now. He is the best dr I've ever had! Fantastic with kids, patient, takes time to explain, and takes patient concerns seriously, sensitive and professional and an all around nice person. We need more Drs like him. He's been absolutely amazing. Everyone I talk to say they love having him as their Dr. Nothing short of 5 stars for Dan Sheps!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. Daniel sheps's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients