Ratings for Dr. Daniel P. Walker

never seen customer call center this incompetent. on phone 10 minutes and never could make an appointment - just transferred around.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Received a bill from a collection agency today for a visit in April 2017. I called the office asking why I have never received a bill or notice before this went to collections. I was told they have been sending me notices of this bill since February. Really?? How is that possible when the appointment was in April? It's bad enough to deal with greedy insurance companies who lie but when the people you're supposed to trust with your medical care do it, it leaves no room for trust. The billing department is incompetent and when I spoke to Ladorris from that department she was very rude and even told me I should contact my insurance company to find out about the bills this office should have sent out. Way to pass the buck and look like an incompetent fool. I will never go back to this place.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr Walker is very knowledgeable, approachable and takes time to address concerns.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Very thorough in looking over my skin to determine if I had any spots that needed attention.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

He seems dedicated to his clients problems and has agood staff

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I grew up and lived in Florida the first 40 years of my life. Most of this time was before the popularity of sunscreen products. After a problem with basal cell carcinoma in the late 1980s, I gained an appreciation for a good dermatologist. Dr. Walker is a very good dermatologist. I like his level of experience, his candor, and his professional demeanor. I enthusiastically recommend Dr. Walker.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Walker is a caring, highly skilled medical professional who also has good patient rapport.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Great doctor. Wonderful nurses and staff. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

This is the place to go if you have a dermatology problem.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Walker is very knowledgeable and truly cares about his patients. I appreciate that he takes time to make sure all our questions are answered.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Daniel P. Walker's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Grapevine, TX