Ratings for Dr. Daniel Clymer, DPM

Dr Clymer addressed my concerns on my crippling heel pain Turns out I had a severe case of plantar fasciitis. I went through PT and got a pair of custom orthotics that are amazing.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Dr Clymer did a nice job on my bunion surgery. Explained what was going to happen very clearly and was helpful during the post-op. Nice office.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

My son had ingrown toenails and Dr Clymer kept him calm throughout the procedure and did a great job. I would highly recommend him and the clinic.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

I’m very pleased with my bunion surgery performed by Dr Clymer. He is very thoughtful and explains everything he is going to do

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

Dr Clymer is very caring and did a great job on my daughters infected toe surgery. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Dr Clymer did a great job of explaining the causes of my heel pain and explaining my options. I got an injection near term and also am getting a pair of custom orthotics Great staff and office.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr Clymer did a wonderful job on my bunion and hammertoe surgeries. Very understanding and explained everything clearly.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

My ingrown toenails were killing me. Called and got a same day appointment with Dr Clymer. He did a great job taking care of my ingrown toenails and I feel a lot better.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr Clymer made me a pair of customer orthotics that really helped reduce my heel pain. Love their Saturday morning hours.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

I was recommended by a friend that had seen Dr Clymer. Very complete exam - I am going to have him do my bunion surgery. Nice office and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Daniel Clymer, DPM's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

A Colorado native from the Denver Metro Area, Dr. Daniel Clymer is an experienced and highly-skilled podiatrist and board-certified foot and ankle surgeon. He graduated from Metropolitan State College of Denver with a degree in Biology, then pursued his career in podiatric surgery by attending Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. After graduating in 2012, Dr. Clymer remained in Philadelphia for his residency training at Penn-Presbyterian Medical Center in the University of Pennsylvania Health System. While there, he had the honor of being selected to serve his final year as Chief Resident. It was during this time that he acquired his knowledge of diabetic limb salvage and reconstructive foot and ankle surgery, learning from several industry leaders. Following his residency, Dr. Clymer headed to KentuckyOne Health-University of Louisville, in Louisville, Kentucky to complete his fellowship training with an emphasis on traumatic lower extremity injuries. He then brought all this wealth of knowledge and skill back here to Colorado, and is proud to call the Denver Metro area home again!

• English