Ratings for Dr. Daniel Chukwu

No really a doctor ... My wife did an exam - the day after received a call to come immediately for an emergency appointment. once there, it was for telling her , something was was missing on her exam and she has to redo it... everybody will have his own idea about this doctor ....if he's really one but I have serious doubts

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Not sure how he's a Doctor. This guy is extremely rude. He doesn't make eye contact and makes you feel like you're disturbing him. This guy should NOT be a family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr Chukwu is a great doctor. He is always there to help. He is very patient and understanding. His staff is great as well. They are always trying their best to accommodate me.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I agree with others on here. He will do anything to get you to come back to the clinic as often as possible so that he can bill the system. Terrible!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I have this doctor at Green Street Medical. I am glad I found him. Compared to my last doctor who didn't take anything I said seriously, Dr. Chukwu actually listens and cares about what I have to say. He has been very helpful so far.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I find Dr Chukwu a friendly and helpful doctor. I am happy to have him as my family doctor!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dumbest thing on two feet. He called me to discuss my MRI results for my shoulder 6 weeks after I had already had surgery. He insisted I come in despite telling his staff I had already had the necessary surgery. When I got there he tried to talk to me about the MRI. He books people in for no reason to abuse our health care system. He is the definition of what is wrong with the world.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I would not recommend this doctor. He does not seem to listen. Only saw him in October 2016 as I needed a new doctor. Had my file transferred to him in Nov 2016 and mid December he advised me that he hadn't received it yet. I went back to the previous office and they advised that it was sent on 20 Nov 2016. Went back to Green St clinic and receptionist advised that it had been received on 3 Dec 2016. I have had a couple of run ins with him re prescriptions that I needed as well as obtaining requisitions for bloodwork that I needed to have every 3 months. He wanted me to come back just to receive the requisition instead of giving it to me when I was reviewing the current results. I find him to be very uncooperative. He is new to Canada and doesn't seem to understand our health care system. The phone is never answered when calling for an appointment and they do not call back. The reminder system that they use is very annoying.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I think he is a rude character with a lack off experience. It feels like he is not even listening when you talk to him and he has to prove that he is in control and have all the rights during your visit.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Worst doctor I've ever seen he does not care about your well being

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Daniel Chukwu's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients