Ratings for Dr. Daniel Chukwu

Went for a physical exam after not seeing a doctor for 2-3 years. He gave the most half assed exam I have ever seen. I asked if he needed my sweater off, he said no. He listened to my heart/lungs through the sweater. No breast exam, no mole check, never once asked me questions. I brought up concerns I have and he either brushed them off or ignored it. His medical advice when I said I think Ive pinched a static nerve or done something to my lower back was to take some pain pills and google stretches to do for my "muscle cramp". I explained further i have tried many things over a year for the pain and they help some don't don't fix it. He just kept looking at his computer screen. I never plan on going back to him and dealing with his incompetence and laziness.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

i have my doubts on Dr Chukwu, his assistant called me to discuss about my results and when i got there he actually told me that everything was good i didnt have to go that there might have been an error a month after when i went back i realized that he actually did get the results even before ...... i realized that we all have different experiences but for me everytime i went it was worth 60 $ i did feel as if he was asking me to go there often so that i pay gota make a living right lol

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

No really a doctor ... My wife did an exam - the day after received a call to come immediately for an emergency appointment. once there, it was for telling her , something was was missing on her exam and she has to redo it... everybody will have his own idea about this doctor ....if he's really one but I have serious doubts

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Not sure how he's a Doctor. This guy is extremely rude. He doesn't make eye contact and makes you feel like you're disturbing him. This guy should NOT be a family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr Chukwu is a great doctor. He is always there to help. He is very patient and understanding. His staff is great as well. They are always trying their best to accommodate me.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I agree with others on here. He will do anything to get you to come back to the clinic as often as possible so that he can bill the system. Terrible!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I have this doctor at Green Street Medical. I am glad I found him. Compared to my last doctor who didn't take anything I said seriously, Dr. Chukwu actually listens and cares about what I have to say. He has been very helpful so far.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I find Dr Chukwu a friendly and helpful doctor. I am happy to have him as my family doctor!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dumbest thing on two feet. He called me to discuss my MRI results for my shoulder 6 weeks after I had already had surgery. He insisted I come in despite telling his staff I had already had the necessary surgery. When I got there he tried to talk to me about the MRI. He books people in for no reason to abuse our health care system. He is the definition of what is wrong with the world.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I would not recommend this doctor. He does not seem to listen. Only saw him in October 2016 as I needed a new doctor. Had my file transferred to him in Nov 2016 and mid December he advised me that he hadn't received it yet. I went back to the previous office and they advised that it was sent on 20 Nov 2016. Went back to Green St clinic and receptionist advised that it had been received on 3 Dec 2016. I have had a couple of run ins with him re prescriptions that I needed as well as obtaining requisitions for bloodwork that I needed to have every 3 months. He wanted me to come back just to receive the requisition instead of giving it to me when I was reviewing the current results. I find him to be very uncooperative. He is new to Canada and doesn't seem to understand our health care system. The phone is never answered when calling for an appointment and they do not call back. The reminder system that they use is very annoying.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Daniel Chukwu's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients