Ratings for Dr. Daniel Burger

Every interaction with Dr Burger has been one where he has been honest, open, humorous when appropriate, and ready to answer all of my questions. Nothing but praise for him.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

At this stage I have only seen Dr Burger once but I am impressed. After the death of my long term gastroenterologist who I was very fond of and had great faith in I was extremely nervous about looking around for a new specialist. I did quite a lot of internet research over a few days and chose Dr Burger. After reading some reviews, the negatives one which I took with a grain of salt, I was still nervous. He put me at ease immediately. I found him to be knowledgeable and to the point. I can see how he may be taken for arrogant but that was not my impression. I am happy to have a confident doctor looking after me who I suspect will be not afraid to tell me what I need to know. I had an extended visit for my first appointment as he went over my medical history with me and advised me what he thought the next steps would be. I was pleasantly surprised to find he wanted to know all about my health, rather than just the issues that he specialises in. That impressed me as, in my opinion, our body and minds need to be treated as one, rather than in pieces like so many of the medical field seem to do. I am a big believer that we all need to take responsibility for our own health, do our own research and empower ourselves with knowledge rather than depending on a doctor to "fix" us and I am very hopeful that he will support me in my journey to do the best to manage my health. I left feeling very optomistic about my new doctor and grateful for a couple of new pieces of information and some plans to get things in order medically and be prepared if I have problems in the future. His receptionist was also lovely and efficient, both on the phone and in person.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Wonderful caring bedside manner. Good sense of humour. Very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr Burger was the most horrific specialist I have ever come across in my life. Having a chronic condition and dealing with many specialist I have never been treated so badly by a medical professional in my life. He was so arrogant, dismissive, rude and opinionated. He completely dismissed every symptom I was telling him, and believed it was 'All in my head'. One month later I ended up in hospital fighting for my life. Had Dr Burger does his job, it could all have been prevented. Most definitely DON'T go and see him, find yourself a much better doctor.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Great Doctor. Very helpful and nice. Knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Wonderful. Fit my wife in after her regular specialist died. Listened to everything we had to say. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and kind.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

The team at Dr. Burger's rooms went out of their way to give me an appointment after the sad death of my usual gastroenterologist. I found Dr. Burger to be efficient, friendly, extremely helpful, very knowledgeable, and most importantly to have a lovely bedside manner. I'm looking forward to a long term relationship with him as I have Crohn's disease. It was wonderful to speak to a specialist who already believes in the therapeutic effect of diet in controlling IBD.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Must be a tough job, dealing with gastrointestinal issues. Dr Burger has done a good job with me, always being proactive and insisting on further tests to improve my quality of life. His knowledge of the latest research is excellent and he absorbs research papers from all over the world. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr Burger is the only gasterentologist I have ever seen in my 15years of dealing with Crohn's disease that took the time to explain this condition and supported dietary management, instead of sole reliance on medication. I wish I had found him sooner!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Seemed good to me. Some people mistake knowledge for arrogance. I found him to be fine, more than knowledgeable and the same bedside manner as most "specialists" (factual & to the point). No complaints from my end, was happy to explain the process and results and my appt through to procedure was all smooth with Dr Burger and the Wesley. MH

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. Daniel Burger's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

GHI