Ratings for Dr. Daniel Burger

Wonderful caring bedside manner. Good sense of humour. Very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr Burger was the most horrific specialist I have ever come across in my life. Having a chronic condition and dealing with many specialist I have never been treated so badly by a medical professional in my life. He was so arrogant, dismissive, rude and opinionated. He completely dismissed every symptom I was telling him, and believed it was 'All in my head'. One month later I ended up in hospital fighting for my life. Had Dr Burger does his job, it could all have been prevented. Most definitely DON'T go and see him, find yourself a much better doctor.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Great Doctor. Very helpful and nice. Knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Wonderful. Fit my wife in after her regular specialist died. Listened to everything we had to say. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and kind.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

The team at Dr. Burger's rooms went out of their way to give me an appointment after the sad death of my usual gastroenterologist. I found Dr. Burger to be efficient, friendly, extremely helpful, very knowledgeable, and most importantly to have a lovely bedside manner. I'm looking forward to a long term relationship with him as I have Crohn's disease. It was wonderful to speak to a specialist who already believes in the therapeutic effect of diet in controlling IBD.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Must be a tough job, dealing with gastrointestinal issues. Dr Burger has done a good job with me, always being proactive and insisting on further tests to improve my quality of life. His knowledge of the latest research is excellent and he absorbs research papers from all over the world. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr Burger is the only gasterentologist I have ever seen in my 15years of dealing with Crohn's disease that took the time to explain this condition and supported dietary management, instead of sole reliance on medication. I wish I had found him sooner!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Seemed good to me. Some people mistake knowledge for arrogance. I found him to be fine, more than knowledgeable and the same bedside manner as most "specialists" (factual & to the point). No complaints from my end, was happy to explain the process and results and my appt through to procedure was all smooth with Dr Burger and the Wesley. MH

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I have had gutt issues since the age of 16 and have chased my tail ever since trying everything possible. Yes he did come accross arrogant and yes he did blame me (response to idiot below) but that's what I needed to be told I guess as I took his advice to see a health psychologist and realised it was just me worrying myself sick and to change my diet and slowly but surely over last year or so I'm finally coming right thanks to dr burger. In my opinion he was bang on with what was going on in my gutt so I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Excellent Dr, covered for our regular GI over a weekend. Completely through, highly recommend. I think the negative comments below seem to be from the same person, similar tone.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Daniel Burger's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients