Dr. Daniel Arrhenius

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Daniel Arrhenius

I have been so impressed with “Dr Dan” Arrhenius that when he relocated his family from CA to Arizona, I actually followed him there for my foot surgery! I was so relieved and grateful for his staff that made it a simple transfer for me to have that surgery out of state. I loved knowing that he was using the most recent and best technique to do my surgery. He took the time to educate me so that I really knew what to expect with this surgery and I felt very confident in his knowledge and expertise. He made sure to follow up with me even after returning to CA for recovery, which I felt was above and beyond. He definitely has a gift, and I was thrilled to have him as my physician. And to top it off, the surgery went well & so did the recovery. I would recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Dr. Arrhenius has treated my family for years. He is an expert in his field, professional, knowledgeable and helpful with my foot and ankle needs. He is also great with kids. I’d highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Dr. Arrhenius is the most knowledgeable surgical podiatrist my wife and I have used. He is up to date with the very latest procedures. We wish that we could have found him several years ago prior to a major surgery performed by another orthopedic doctor which subsequently failed. Dr. Arrhenius’ corrective oversight has been a real lifesaver.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Dr. Arrhenius has kind and attentive staff. The wait wasn’t too long and the office was tidy and clean. Dr. Arrhenius took time to address my concerns. I didn’t feel rushed or like I was just another dollar for his business. I appreciate all that he has done for my feet.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Dr. Arrhenius is the most professional and knowledgeable I have ever been to concerning my feet. He’s eager to educate me and help me feel comforted with any procedure we did. I tell all my family and friends to go to him for any of their foot and ankle needs.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Dr. Dan is very knowledgeable and really cares about his patients. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Dr. Arrhenius is so friendly and knowledgeable and does a wonderful job! I highly recommend him! He’ll take good care of you!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Dr. Dan is the Man! Great bedside manners, and excellent care! I send everyone to him!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Dr. Arrhenius is amazing and knows his stuff. I recommend him to all of my family and friends. Very great bedside manner, and always professional.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Dr. Arrhenius is the best! Very knowledgeable and helpful!

Dr. Daniel Arrhenius's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients