Ratings for Dr. Dani Garon

Can be very friendly as long as you dont question her. Jumped on me right away when I said I was on meds for my knee and made me sign a narcotics contract. Rushes me and doesnt seem concerned about me, but covering her butt. She needs more training.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

dr garon. is terrible.. does not lisen at all.. she ran me through tests and got me speacialists.. but her herself will not directly help me she is terrible.. she denies the findings of other specalists too. ones she sent me too.. absolutly the worst doctor... no compassion at all.. she should have her lisence removed.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Had Dr.Garon but after 4 visits I quit.She doesn't care about you or your problem.Found another Dr.and quite happy with this Dr.Dr.Garon only interested in the paycheque not you.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

If you are referred to her --RUN--very condescending does not LISTEN she should not be practicing

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Does not listen or care seems upset most of the time stares at her laptop condescending in the walk in clinic no privacy in the walk in clinic raises her voice at walk in clinic

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

the worst, needs to have her medical license revoked, completely incompetent, just a matter of time until she is removed for medical malpractice, she should be ashamed of herself for calling herself a doctor--not even close, a complete joke

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

This is the best Doctor I've ever heard. Always makes me feel welcome and never poo-poo's my concerns. The receptionists are wonderful - always pleasant on the telephone and in person. The nurses are also great - they make injections almost enjoyable.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

She has always thoroughly gone through my concerns and helped me. I find her very friendly and kind and concerned. She responds to the pharmacy promptly for me and is always helpful. Best dr i have had in the past 10 yrs since my dr retired. February 2016

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

I wish I could switch to another doctor but thunder bay has no others she doesn't listen and forget so much the nurse there is very cold and the younger receptionist is snobby. I love the other doctors that work there when I saw them. I hope she leaves the practice

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Very impressed! She is punctual, knowledgeable and helpful!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Dani Garon's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Thunder Bay, ON