Ratings for Dr. Dana Cooper

Dana followed me through my last pregnancy. I had complications here and there throughout but she always stayed positive and upbeat and went above and beyond to put my mind at ease. She unfortunately had to miss my c-section but made sure I was completely ready and had all the facts. The post natal care was just as wonderful!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dana was always prepared and had excellent information regarding my individualized care.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Highly recommended!! Dana delivered my daughter just over a month ago, it was my first pregnancy and I can honestly say that thanks to Dana it was a truly memorable experience. She was extremely supportive and positive and it was easy to build a comfortable and trusting relationship with her. She is very knowledgeable and was always able to put any concerns I ever had at ease and help me with any questions I ever had. I could not imagine going through my birth without having Dana there, she was a huge positive reinforcement and gave me constant encouragement. The birth of my daughter was calm and peaceful, and everything I imagined it to be. The post partum care was just as outstanding. It can be very overwhelming especially for a first time mother, and I am so thankful that I had a great midwife like Dana! I will definitely be using her for my next pregnancy!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Dana was extremely knowledgeable and supportive throughout the entire experience! She made me completely comfortable and was there for me every step of the way :)

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dana was amazing throughout my prenatal, labor & delivery and postpartum care. She's very knowledgeable and was a perfect match for me. I felt very comfortable with her. During labor, she knew exactly what to say and when to say it, she was very supportive and 110% focused on me and the process. She's direct, empathetic and very easy to work with. She delivered my first baby and I hope to have her again for the second. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dana was my midwife for my second baby, she is beyond amazing! I felt so comfortable with her and she is very knowledgeable. I trust her completely with my care and the care of my baby. I truly wish that everyone in the health care field cared as much about their patients as midwives care about theirs. My home birth experience was fast and furious but at the same time it was calm and peaceful because of Dana. I could not have had better care!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dana was my midwife for my third pregnancy and the care I received was amazing. Very happy

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Dana delivered my daughter during a very quick and unplanned home birth in Milton, ON. She is incredibly professional, knowledgeable, and made everyone feel at ease. We are forever thankful for the outstanding care and attention that Dana provided during my pregnancy, birth, and after care. She has a warm personality and definitely has everyone's best interests in mind at all times. There is absolutely nothing she could have done to make our midwifery experience better- exceptional care. Thank you, Dana!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dana was absolutely fantastic!! very knowledgeable, friendly and positive. I hope to have her as my midwife again!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dana is amazing! I wish I had known more about midwives with my other children because Dana made this my best birth experience. Thank you Dana for all that you do and being so kind and caring while you do it

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr. Dana Cooper's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Currently accepting clients with due dates from September 2017 onwards

• English

• Laurentian University (Grad. 2012)