Ratings for Dr. Dan Siskind

Rude, arrogant, dismissive, uncaring, dangerous....that goes for some of the people he works with also.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

This man ruined my life. He was completely unempathetic and antagonistic towards me. He didn't listen to any of my complaints about the medication that that I was being prescribed under an involuntary treatment order. He also recommended to my parents that they put my in a hostel indefinitely. I believe this man to dangerously arrogant and uncaring towards his patients. I hope someday his incompetence/indifference will be recognised and he will put out of a job, just like I have lost my friends and self esteem because him and his colleagues.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

This man is a terrible psychiatrist. He has no interpersonal skills and only has contempt for the patients. His manner is so bad he can't even go into private practice as no-one would ever pay to see him. He had a great start many decades ago being voted "young psychiatrist of the year" and seems to have rested on his laurels ever since and believes everyone else is the problem. He hides out at the PA and tries to take out important role with the RANZCP to cover his lack of talent for the profession. I would say avoid him, but public patients don't have a choice. I just found him so obnoxious when I encountered him.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr. Dan Siskind's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients