Dr. Ari Baratz
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(109)

"We've had a wonderful experience at Create and with Dr. Baratz. We had a diagnosis in..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Dan Nayot

It was a pleasure to deal with Dr Nayot and his staff. He's kind, knowledgeable and always gave us hope. He doesn't sugarcoat things; he's straightforward with a positive attitude, which we appreciated. He was always on time and reponds to messages and emails prompltly. Thanks to him and staff at Trio we have now a beautiful baby boy and my son is a proud big brother.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

Dr. Nayot is the best of the best. He truly cares about all of his patients and is always willing to take the time to listen to your concerns. I now have 3 wonderful sons thanks to Dr. Nayot and I would recommend him to anyone!!!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2019

We had the best experience with Dr. Nayot. He gave us hope, just the right dose of hope and encouraged us not to give up, even after a number of failed IVF cycles. In the end he found the issue and recommended a surgery and some time afterwards we graduated from Trio with a perfectly normal looking pregnancy. Dr. Nayot and Bridgette were amazing in their responsiveness and care and most of the staff at Trio were compassionate and caring and we will be sure to be back for second one :-).

flag | Submitted July 4, 2019

Thanks to Dr Dan Nayot and his Assistant Bridgette. He is so helpful and explain every details with hope that you will get there. I had some failed ivf but he keep on giving us hope that it will work nd it did work with the help of him and God the most. Thanks to Trio team but the lady At the front desk, Esther and her co-worker are not friendly but others are great. Thanks again😘

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

What is up with Esther and why doesn’t the clinic have someone more friendly and personable as a the first face that you encounter? Every time I go it’s the same thing.

Submitted June 4, 2019

My wife and I had been struggling with infertility issues for over 3 years. After trying several IUI rounds in another clinic we were not very happy with, we ended up at Trio Fertility, with Dr. Nayot. He was really quick picking up from where we left from the previous clinic, and put our names down for the OHIP funded IVF plan with him. In 4 months we were starting our IVF journey, which came to us as a surprise as we had been waiting for over a year for it in the other clinic. Dr. Nayot was very thorough monitoring my wife's response to the drugs, adjusting the dose and extending the treatment period to make sure we had enough eggs to start with. A different doctor did the egg retrieval (he did an excellent job too, but that would be my only small criticism: Trio is a "high throughput" clinic where each doctor supervises lots of patients, and sometimes it's hard to have direct access to them). Anyhow, i guess it was a combination of luck and the doctor's expertise, but we ended up pregnant with the first fresh embryo transfer. Now we've "graduated" from Trio and carrying out the rest of the pregnancy at Mount Sinai, knock on wood the rest of the process will go well too. In a nutshell, I would rate Dr. Nayot 10/10 overall, and Trio Fertility 9/10 (just because of the doctor:patient ratio). I would totally recommend him if you're looking for a doctor. Also, a big hug to everyone dealing with infertility. It's amazing how in this day in age this is still considered a taboo for many people, but >10% of couples have infertility problems. Even though it might feel like it, you are not alone, and there's always light at the end of the tunnel.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

Dr. Nayot is knowledgeable, professional and extremely empathetic. He takes the time to go over things in great detail, in a way that leaves me feeling very informed and in the know when it comes to my health and test results. He presents you with hope but also makes sure to adequately manage expectations with respect to how many IVF cycles may be needed, etc. He quickly responds to emails and has no problem taking the time to answer questions. He also took the time to check in on my mental health and support system, and encouraged naturopathic treatments while we wait for our funded IVF. Overall, I could not be happier with him. His assistant Bridgette is one of a kind as well, extremely helpful, very responsive to voicemail/emails, and generally a pleasant person who goes out of her way to do everything she can to get you that appointment or whatever else you need. We have ways to go in our journey, but generally feel like we’re in good hands.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Highly recommend Dr. Nayot. Amazing doctor and amazing person.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

Dr. Nayot was amazing! After 3 years trying to conceive we switched clinics and are so thrilled we did because on our first round of IVF we bacame pregnant!!! I had never before been pregnant and feel so lucky for the care we received. He was thorough, returned my questions via email or phone call within a day or less, did not push anything on us, allowed us to make our own decisions and was punctual. He was kind and direct about our chances. We feel very lucky to have found him and Bridgette his assistant is AMAZING!! So kind and organized!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

First and foremost Bridgette, Dr. Nayots receptionist is amazing! She is so on top of everything and very kind in every interaction. Dr Nayot was great! We have only had one meeting so far and I was very happy. He went over what the plan will be and why. He gave me all of the resources I needed to get things going and now we get to start the process. I am so happy I chose this team for my care. So far not disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

Dr. Dan Nayot's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

TRICARE