Dr. Dan Nayot

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dan Nayot

Most amazing dr. Easy going and really knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Just had my first consultation with Dr. Nayot, I was so nervous at first but that all went away after meeting Dr. Nayot. He is an amazing Dr. we felt very comfortable talking to him. he explained everything to us and he is extremely patient in answering our questions. I am not pregnant yet as we still need to do cycle monitoring first and go from there. But i am very positive it will happen with the help of Dr. Nayot. Highly recommended! Best Dr. i ever had the pleasure to speak to.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr Nayot is direct and tells you exactly as he sees it. He does not sugar coat things and I respect this very much about him. At the same time he is kind and has an incredible bed side manner. He is definitely the best doctor I have ever met. Much respect for him and his assistant Bridgette. They are both always available to provide answers and respond quickly. I have a beautiful daughter now, and we are working on one last baby. Thank you to the entire Trio staff !

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr. Dan Nayot has changed our entire world by helping us become pregnant. We are sitting at 15 weeks and couldn’t be more thrilled. We consider him as part of our family now and this miricle couldn’t have happened without his help. I’ve had a few rough moments during pregnancy and no matter what time day or night his quick reassuring response has made this process so much smoother. Thank you Dan Nayot for everything you have done for us. I could not recommend a more professional, compassionate and helpful doctor. He truly is a miricle worker.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Probably the most positive experience I've ever had with a doctor - he was so kind and thorough, and really helped me to understand the reasons behind our fertility issues. He explained the 'why' behind everything instead of just handing over a treatment plan like the previous doctor I saw.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

STAY AWAY!!!! Judgmental, insensitive, sorry excuse for a human being. He flat out lied to us and totally ruined our entire process. This is really unfortunate, but he is not a doctor who you can trust.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Nayot is probably the best doctor I have ever met with. He is kind, courteous and very knowledgable. He is also direct, and tells things as they are in a very respectful manner. He answers emails within a day ( usually within hours ) and really did all he could to ensure I had thorough and proper care. Thanks to him we were blessed with a healthy baby girl in April on a first IUI attempt. We will be going back to him to try for a second child once we are ready. I cannot say enough about him and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Nayot was outstanding and I would without hesitation recommend him to anyone. He was extremely knowledgeable, patient and thorough. He always took the time to answer all our questions during our appointments and answered all our emails the same day. We were blessed to have a healthy baby boy last fall. I don't know if it would have been possible without his help. We will definitely visit him again when the time comes. Dr. Nayot, if you read these, thank you again from the bottom of our hearts.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Nayot. After 2 1/2 years of struggling to get pregnant, we were referred to him through my gynaecologist. From the minute we walked into his office, he was kind, patient and listened to everything we had to say. He was always on top of our charts and information and I never once felt that he rushed us. He was always took the time to explain everything and was very kind. He even picked up the phone one night when he wasn't on call and enjoying an evening out when I had some concerns about some of the meds. I gave birth to a healthy baby boy last year and I credit Dr. Nayot with helping us achieve that. Anyone who has been struggling with getting pregnant knows how emotionally draining and hard it can be, but with a doctor like Dr. Nayot on your side, the process can be a little bit easier.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Through my fertility journey I went to two different clinics/doctors. When I felt I needed a change in clinics, I was referred by a friend to Dr. Nayot. As soon as my husband and I met Dr. Nayot, we knew we were in good hands. He is knowledgeable, kind, exccellent at communicating and really helped us feel at ease with the process. I also appreciated his realistic approach and how he managed our expectations throughout the process. We did one cycle of IVF and it was successful! Our son was born happy and healthy in December. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Nayot, and I have. Anyone who has had difficulty concieving knows how hard and emotional this process can be. Working with Dr. Nayot will make you feel confident because he really is the best.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Dan Nayot's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients