Dr. Dan Dao

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dan Dao

Been going to Dan for two years now and he is definitely the best !! I've had plenty of back and neck problems and visiting him always does the trick. Such a comfortable environment to be in, I always look forward to my weekly appointments.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Dao was extremely thorough with both his assessment and treatment. Felt instant relief immediately after the session, and my symptoms significantly improved the next day. He was also able to identify inadequacies in my regular workout routines that I've been doing the past few years based on his assessments, and offered specific workouts to improve my posture. Overall, amazing Doctor!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

i had shoulder pain since almost 10 years ago. ive met with numerous doctors/chiropractors/massagers, but after a couple of treatments, the pain would eventually return. however, Dr. Dao was different. His first treatment made me realize how comfortable and relaxing my shoulder can really. For the past 1 year i have been working as a waitress, which put my lower into a really painful condition, but after meeting him, it has gotten substantially better. I would definitely recommend Dr. Dao to anyone seeking absolute care. He is very passionate about his profession, and is very well educated.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

I have had nothing but pleasant experience with Dr. Dao. I've been struggling with vertigo/headache for the past year, and after spending ridiculous amounts of money on treatment/fees, i finally decided to give chiropractic a try. at first i was a bit hesitant because i've never had any adjustments prior to meeting him, so on the first day of assessment/treatment i was very nervous. But he's been extremely kind and stayed extremely positive about helping me out. Often times (im not saying many) practitioners/doctors would over-simplify the problems and come to a rather easy solution. But Dr.Dao has been very patient about my treatment, and helped me into becoming better. Although i'm not 100% back to my normal state, i have seen incomparable improvements with Dr.Dao that i have not seen with others. Very well educated, and easily one of the top practitioners i've ever encountered.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Dr. Dao and the entire Emkiro staff are incredible. I saw Dr. Dao for lower back pains, and he was very thorough in his examination, and took the time to explain to me in detail what my ailment was. I felt that he very much cares for each individual patient, and never felt rushed during my appointments. Plus he has magic hands, seriously, my back felt better than it did in years after just 1 session with him. Do yourselves a favour, and go in to see him for yourself. Your body will thank you!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

After trying several different avenues to deal with chronic back pain I was referred to Dr. Dan Dao. Dan is the first person who has taken an active approach to troubleshooting the issue, with his combination of physiotherapy & chiropractic knowledge, in order to create a plan of action that is having a positive effect! My back hasn't felt this great in years and it's all thanks to Dr. Dao...I would highly recommend his attention to anyone who has lingering back pain and isn't sure what the next step is.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Having hurt myself from work, and experiencing lower back pain, I was seeking to look for a chiropractor to help with the pain I was experiencing. Of course I didn't know which doctors to go to as I feared being "cracked" would be extremely dangerous. I stumbled upon Dr. Dao on instagram, and did my own research before booking my first appointment confidently. From the very first appointment, he was very patient oriented, and took into consideration all factors that I may have been experiencing. When it came to working my problem areas, he has informed me of what he is doing every step of the way and answers my questions as we go, and how it helps with my pain. My boyfriend comes with me and enjoys talking with him as well. He is very personable as a person, and as a doctor he is very professional and dependable. I would highly recommend him to any one as I know that you will be in good hands.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

What can I say? Dr Dan has godly hands. The comments here speak for themselves. He takes his time to get to know you, listens to you/ and your concerns. I’m typically wary of chiropractic treatments but a friend of mine recommended I see him for my lower back pain. And boy, was that the best decision I have ever done.. Dr Dao explained every step of the treatment. He is kind, thorough and very knowledgeable. He was able to pinpoint nuances that I haven’t noticed and treat them. He genuinely wants to help people - a rare and dying breed of the medical world. Give him a try and you won’t regret it.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Dan Dao is a friendly, knowledgeable and approachable chiropractor. He always takes the time to listen to your concerns, both physical and mental. You always feel like you are important when you are being treated by him. He keeps up to date in his field and is always partaking in continual learning to make sure he can provide the best care to his patients. Unlike other chiropractors I have encountered, Dr. Dao includes an array of treatment modalities and is not limited to just adjustments. He also devotes a good amount of time to each patient in order to make the most of each visit. I have been a patient of Dr. Dao's for the past six months and have come a very long way in my recovery since a motor vehicle accident on a major highway. He has been great at writing up reports and being in touch with my insurance company and family doctor. He really understands how to advocate for his patients. I appreciate all the hard work Dr. Dao has devoted in treating me and I have already recommended him to family and friends!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Dao is amazing chiropractor and a great fiend, he is incredibly focused, knowledgeable and thorough. Heis confidence his attitude puts you at ease. He is absolutely approachable and answers any questions or concerns you may have. I would recommend Dr. Dao to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Dan Dao 's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Dan Dao is a chiropractor and acupuncture practitioner. His passion to become a chiropractor began over a decade ago in his role as a patient. His areas of special interests are focused in managing work-related postural strains, back pain, neck pain, headaches, sports injuries and rehabilitation. His experience with a variety of patient demographics and injuries, taught him that every patient is different even if they may present to the clinic with similar complaints. His unique practice approach is to combine multiple non-invasive therapies into an individualized care plan for each and every patient – concentrated on returning them to the activities that matter most.

• Vietnamese