Dr. Dan Dao

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dan Dao

I've been seeing Dr. Dao for a few months now to treat the neck pain I've been feeling after I got rear ended in a car accident. He has done wonders relieving the pain and I asked him to treat my shoulder which has bothering me prior to the accident. He is very professional and personable. He clearly explains what your issues are and his approach to treating them. You can tell he is passionate in what he does and helping people find relief.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr. Dao is amazing with all of his patients. I was a student observer and shadowed him through an entire day, and the care that he has for all of his patients is second to none. He takes the time to get to know every single one of his patients and make them feel comfortable. To cap it off, his manual skills are fantastic and always structures his treatment specific to the patients’ preferences. Dr. Dao is definitely an amazing doctor, and I would highly recommend seeing him for his services.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

If I can give Dr. Dao 10 stars I would. I'm an RN working in a hospital setting with a lot of patient lifting involved and was referred to him by a friend of mine who was also treated by him. I found my back muscles were so tense it was insane, developed back, neck and shoulder pain, and noticed my posture was terrible as a result. After my initial assessment and treatments with Dr. Dao, the pain and tense feelings in my neck, back, shoulders almost completely dissipated. He was able to improve my shoulder rotation and improved my posture. Felt like I could do back flips the next day. Really loosened up everything. He is very thorough, knowledgable, and his treatments are very effective. Most of all, the environment is very comfortable and he and his staff are so personable and friendly. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Been going to Dan for two years now and he is definitely the best !! I've had plenty of back and neck problems and visiting him always does the trick. Such a comfortable environment to be in, I always look forward to my weekly appointments.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Dao was extremely thorough with both his assessment and treatment. Felt instant relief immediately after the session, and my symptoms significantly improved the next day. He was also able to identify inadequacies in my regular workout routines that I've been doing the past few years based on his assessments, and offered specific workouts to improve my posture. Overall, amazing Doctor!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

i had shoulder pain since almost 10 years ago. ive met with numerous doctors/chiropractors/massagers, but after a couple of treatments, the pain would eventually return. however, Dr. Dao was different. His first treatment made me realize how comfortable and relaxing my shoulder can really. For the past 1 year i have been working as a waitress, which put my lower into a really painful condition, but after meeting him, it has gotten substantially better. I would definitely recommend Dr. Dao to anyone seeking absolute care. He is very passionate about his profession, and is very well educated.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

I have had nothing but pleasant experience with Dr. Dao. I've been struggling with vertigo/headache for the past year, and after spending ridiculous amounts of money on treatment/fees, i finally decided to give chiropractic a try. at first i was a bit hesitant because i've never had any adjustments prior to meeting him, so on the first day of assessment/treatment i was very nervous. But he's been extremely kind and stayed extremely positive about helping me out. Often times (im not saying many) practitioners/doctors would over-simplify the problems and come to a rather easy solution. But Dr.Dao has been very patient about my treatment, and helped me into becoming better. Although i'm not 100% back to my normal state, i have seen incomparable improvements with Dr.Dao that i have not seen with others. Very well educated, and easily one of the top practitioners i've ever encountered.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Dr. Dao and the entire Emkiro staff are incredible. I saw Dr. Dao for lower back pains, and he was very thorough in his examination, and took the time to explain to me in detail what my ailment was. I felt that he very much cares for each individual patient, and never felt rushed during my appointments. Plus he has magic hands, seriously, my back felt better than it did in years after just 1 session with him. Do yourselves a favour, and go in to see him for yourself. Your body will thank you!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

After trying several different avenues to deal with chronic back pain I was referred to Dr. Dan Dao. Dan is the first person who has taken an active approach to troubleshooting the issue, with his combination of physiotherapy & chiropractic knowledge, in order to create a plan of action that is having a positive effect! My back hasn't felt this great in years and it's all thanks to Dr. Dao...I would highly recommend his attention to anyone who has lingering back pain and isn't sure what the next step is.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Having hurt myself from work, and experiencing lower back pain, I was seeking to look for a chiropractor to help with the pain I was experiencing. Of course I didn't know which doctors to go to as I feared being "cracked" would be extremely dangerous. I stumbled upon Dr. Dao on instagram, and did my own research before booking my first appointment confidently. From the very first appointment, he was very patient oriented, and took into consideration all factors that I may have been experiencing. When it came to working my problem areas, he has informed me of what he is doing every step of the way and answers my questions as we go, and how it helps with my pain. My boyfriend comes with me and enjoys talking with him as well. He is very personable as a person, and as a doctor he is very professional and dependable. I would highly recommend him to any one as I know that you will be in good hands.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Dr. Dan Dao 's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Dan Dao is a chiropractor and acupuncture practitioner. His passion to become a chiropractor began over a decade ago in his role as a patient. His areas of special interests are focused in managing work-related postural strains, back pain, neck pain, headaches, sports injuries and rehabilitation. His experience with a variety of patient demographics and injuries, taught him that every patient is different even if they may present to the clinic with similar complaints. His unique practice approach is to combine multiple non-invasive therapies into an individualized care plan for each and every patient – concentrated on returning them to the activities that matter most.

• Vietnamese