Dr. Dale Detzler

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dale Detzler

Refreshing to find a chiropractor that truly cares about the well being of the client and works toward creating balance of the spine with lifestyle. His treatments, so far, have almost eliminated my neck and back pain allowing me to have increase mobility to function more effectively in my busy life. Thank you again for your help.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I am SO glad that I discovered Dr. Detzler. In the Kootenay's, Chiropractors are few and far in between, let alone OUTSTANDING. Not only does Dr. Detzler provide top-notch Chiropractic care and service, but he is also enjoyable to be around and sincerely cares about each individuals long-term well being. It only took me a few sessions to notice drastic changes in my back, and after a few months have gone by, I am almost fully healed! I am now able to sit at my computer desk all day, go for long hikes, and enjoy every day life with minimal to no pain. I recommend Dr. Detzler to everyone, and anyone who is interested in all around healthy living.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Top notch. Very helpful and really believes and lives what he teaches.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Detzler is amazing and incredibly knowledgeable, about not just Chiropractic care, but healthy living as well. I was worried after moving here I wouldn't find one as good as my original. I did!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Has been a really get help to me. Has made my life better as my back isnt as sore any more and neither it tne rest of my body.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Any of you that know me and know the struggle I have had with neck pain and migraines and how I had given up any hope that I would ever have any relief from my chronic pain for the past 4 years. I lost my 25 year job because I could not deal even work with the pain. That is until now! I started receiving chiropractic care from Dr Detzler in November when I started working here and am shocked and overjoyed at the difference he has made in my life!! I have stopped taking Percocet and Morphine for the pain and barely even take Advill!! I have my life back!! I am slowly able to start doing the things that I had stopped doing because it caused so much pain and migraines. I feel better overall and am looking forward to continuing care as a healthy balance in my life. I have learned so much about the different types of Chiropractic care and how they all help people in different ways. Talking to patients and hearing and seeing their improvements has inspired me!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

My experience under the care of Dr. D. Detzler has been great, his exam is very thorough, he explains everything in detail, is very efficient, and i am getting good results. I would highly recommend him. My first visit was just before Christmas I initially went because I had developed a painful lower back, the pain was extending out to my right hip. This was making it difficult to bend, uncomfortable sitting ,and sleeping. After suffering a week I decided to seek medical attention. My daughter had recommended Dr. Detzler . After treatments TRT Technique the issue with my lower back was resolved after a couple of treatments. I also have problems with scoliosis in my back and neck . I have had now 12 treatments my neck is much improved less stiffness & soreness , and I sleep better. The area in my back with scoliosis isnt as prominent. Surprisingly my acid reflux is pretty much gone, also i am not burping or as gassy. I like the gentle technique used not the old method of manual manipulation. My quality of life has much improved thanks to Dr. D. Detzler www.detzlerchiropractic.com Betty P. -- Trail,B.C.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr. Detzler is very knowledgeable and pleasant. He is so diligent and extremely organized. His staff are top notch very kind and patient. Went to see him for my back problem and now it feels so much better. I highly recommend him. www.detzlerchiropractic.com Robert P

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Excellent Doctor. Very pleasant and knowledgeable. I like the fact that he and his staff is very organized. Went to see him for my back problems and now it feels much better. Thanks doc!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I came to Detzler Chiropractic after a long string of neck pain, around 20 months up to the point. Quite how this bout of pain started I wasn’t sure, but around 4 years prior to the visit I had been camping and woke up with a kinked neck which turned in to a trapped nerve soon after. Several years of on-off problems later, the constant neck pain started (wasn’t as bad as the trapped nerve after the camping trip but still painful). The pain was located along the left side of my neck and ran in to my trapezius muscle (you may have head them called ‘traps’). It would affect everything I did and was a constant pain. It really became something to address when I moved here from England in late July this year. Diversion, a bit about myself: I’m 21 years old and studying Sports Science (aka. Kinesiology) in Bath University, UK. I’m here on a work placement, and it’s the first time outside of Europe for me. I’ve always thought of myself as someone who can cope with change well, but the conscious and unconscious stresses involved with this life transition certainly aggravated the pain more. Back to the point: It was time to really do something about it. When working at the Whistler GrandFondo Expo in early September, I came across Dr Detzler’s stand and with the free 5-min assessment I jumped at the chance. After that, I was offered a complementary initial consultation at the practice, and from there I booked in to a treatment plan using the NSA (network spinal analysis) techniques Dr Detzler is so practiced in. Dr Detzler is very professional in his craft and his wealth of knowledge really shone through from the first meeting. I was referred for X-rays which showed several subluxations (misaligned vertebrae) as well as the fact I carry my head too far forward. NSA relies on touch techniques to the goal of achieving a deeper perception of within and retraining the brain-spine communication that is currently sub-optimal. I was expecting a bunch of manual manipulations to fix the problem, but these had never done anything in the past so I was game for trying something new. A few weeks later I was already feeling a marked difference. Day to day work (including hours sitting at the desk) was less painful, and I felt happier with the new comfort my life was getting. At the 4 week mark, I had my first re-assessment following the initial consultation and assessment. Of my 13 original abnormalities (neural responses, unilateral strength comparisons, ranges of motions, etc), I was already down to just 3! I am now 7 weeks in to care with Detzler Chiropractic and I couldn’t be happier with my progress so far. If I had to put a number on it, with 0 being my start point and 10 being completely pain free, I’d be at a 7 or 8 already. I am enjoying my Canada experience far more now with the release of constant pain, and would recommend anyone to go and experience NSA under such a welcoming and knowledged practitioner that is Dr Detzler (and the lovely receptionists Linda and Melissa!). Be sure to head over to their website to learn more or get in touch with him! Cheers, Carsten

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Dr. Dale Detzler's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Dale Detzler has been practicing chiropractic since 1995. His older sister and chiropractor inspired him to change an already successful six-year career as a Professional Engineer, enrolling into the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College at Toronto, Canada.

• English