Ratings for Dr. Cyrus Shabestari

I have seen Dr Shabestari a couple of times. Both times he removed my wisdom teeth, all four in total. Each visit was executed swiftly and well. His office Lonsdale Place Dental is part of the student network so I was lucky enough to get an additional 20% off my procedures. I'm speechless after each visit as he is so good as a dentist! I appreciate their care call to follow up after my appointment. His colleagues are warm, friendly and seem to enjoy working there. I recommend!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I went to see Dr. Cyrus for an impacted wisdom tooth extraction. I was told by my previous dentist that I needed to see a specialist but I cannot afford specialist fee so I decided to shop around. Thankfully my husband referred me to Dr. Cyrus. This dentist was capable of doing my surgery. He was kind, thoughtful and very professional. There was no complication after my procedure. I was told by his receptionist that Dr. Cyrus excels in root canal and extractions. So I'm more than happy to say that I picked the right doctor! I believe this dentist is accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Cyrus Shabestari's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal