Dr. Crystal Peralta

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Crystal Peralta

I went in as walk in patient in this clinic for my TB test. I was injected the initial dosage by a different doctor at the same clinic. I asked her some basic questions, which she couldn't find answer even after searching online right in front of me. On my second visit, for the reading part of the TB test, I met with Dr. Peralta who was much more welcoming, knowledgeable and helpful. I have some tests coming up, I will only meet with Dr. Peralta.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

very helpful and welcoming. You feel the desire to help.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

A doctor that truly understands her patients and is willing to go the extra mile all during every visit. Very knowledgeable and is a delight to be around. I could of never asked for a better doctor. God richly bless you and your entire family.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2019

Dr. Peralta is the best physician I have ever been under the care of. She cares for her patients and is very knowledgeable. She is what other physicians should strive to be like.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

Read the reviews and saw her for myself. I am now trying to get my daughters signed up asap! Her walk ins are super busy so expect to wait a long time, like anywhere else in Brampton. But it sounds like thats because everyone tries to come specifically to see her.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

I’ve been to her now for a Pap, an IUD, a knee injection, and even skin tags removal. At a walk in she offered to freeze off my daughters plantar wart. You don’t see many GPs who do these kind of procedures anymore!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2019

When I was living in Scarborough years ago, the family doctors I end up with are very judgmental who strongly pointed out that I'm overweight and should "change" despite being physically active and eating well. But Dr. Peralta was different. Despite the changes I feel in my body due to getting older, I never heard her say anything that would make me feel insecure about myself. I made a good decision to register with her since I don't have a family doctor in Brampton. I can finally open up more about medical related concerns without being judged or discouraged, which means a lot for me. I came in 5-10 mins early for my 4:30 PM appt with her, but my name was called right away after only few seconds of waiting. Thank you to Dr. Peralta and the clinic staff.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

Only one who has ever listened to me. That says a lot about all the other doctors I’ve seen before her. And I have seen a lot.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Thanks to her my mom was diagnosed and cured of her breast cancer within 1.5 months. She made sure that all my moms tests, specialist referrals, surgeries and treatments were done as fast as possible for my mom. She talked us through everything. I am thankful for her to say the least.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

A true gem. Clinic isn’t that great, but she makes it worth it.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Dr. Crystal Peralta's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients