Dr. Cristina Dumitru

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Cristina Dumitru

Dr Dumitru comprehensive but also prompt and caring. I wish I found her earlier.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Great experience, supportive and understanding but still will motivate you to make changes in your lifestyle.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

Knowledgeable and professional but also caring. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

She took care of my problems in a professional manner but also with compassion not encountered before. She does listen which is very special whenever you see a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

Wonderful doctor and compassionate person. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Brilliant. Really nice and helpful. Took good care of my hormonal problem.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

Excellent knowledge and bedside manner. She is able to pull information from all kinds of specialities to bear on your situation. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Thank God for Dr Dumitru! She actually listened and found effective solutions for my diabetes. Tried quite a few doctors before but they did not really care. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Excellent, caring and compassionate physician who found answers to my problems quickly. Office has it's quirks with regard to extensive use of technology but overall great experience. Wish I found Dr Dumitru long time ago.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

I had an so with insomnia/anxiety and decided to have my hormones tested. My OBGYN referred me to an endocrinologist and I wasn't to please with his credentials or reviews. After much reviewing I found Dr. Dumitru and everything I've read about her was true. The staff scheduled me in to see her as soon as possible which was amazing because other physicians were booked months away. I loved that I didn't have to fill out paperwork, since everything is done online. Check in was smooth and quick. I waited maybe 5 minutes before Dr. Dumitru came in. She reviewed my recent and past results and of course asked me a ton of questions. In the end she decided to send me off for labs checking 20 different things. I had been having trouble sleeping and OTC sleeping pills were not helping. Unfortunately, Dr. Dumitru refused to give me anything until my labs showed a diagnosis. I have to say, I was a bit upset but happy that she's the type of Doctor that wants to truly help her patients not just hand out prescriptions. She wouldn't even give me an educated opinion of essentials oils due to lack of data. Again very pleased that she wants what is best for the patient. Im seeing her again in a few days,but not in her office, through Televisit Virtual Appointment. My appointment can be in my car as long as I have my phone or tablet with me. So excited to see her in the future. Highly recommending her to anyone who is struggling with a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Cristina Dumitru's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Dumitru strives for excellence in the diagnosis and treatment of all hormonal disorders by combining the most recent advances and techniques with a compassionate approach. She specializes in disorders of the endocrine system. She goes to great lengths to care for each and every patient and to spend time listening to and addressing all questions and concerns.

• Romanian
  • Spanish
  • Italian

• Yale University (Grad. 2010)

• Thyroid nodules