Ratings for Dr. Craig Rubinstein

I had a breast reduction in February and have never been happier! Craig is an incredible surgeon; he's professional, kind, and has a wonderful bedside manner. I'm 23 and have wanted to get a reduction since I was 16. When I had my consultation, Craig answered every question before I could even ask. He put my mind at ease and explained the process in very specific detail. He took photos of my breasts and drew on the photos to explain what would happen, then explained the aftercare process. I was very lucky and managed to book surgery for a month after my consultation. My surgery took place at St. Vincent's Hospital in Kew and the staff there are all helpful, professional and kind. I was quite nervous before the procedure - because I had never had surgery before - but Craig constantly reassured me the entire time I was there. He even went out of his way to speak to my mum after the surgery to tell her that the surgery was a success and that I was good. When I woke up, I was not in pain at all. I did feel sick, but that was because of the anaesthesia. My breasts did not hurt at all during the 3 weeks I took off to recover; it was uncomfortable but not painful. No worse than period pain I would say. My breasts were bound for one week, and at my one-week appointment the wraps were taken off and I got to see my breasts for the first time. They were very bruised, but no bleeding, and I did have tears in my eyes. I went from a size H to a C/D (I'm in between) - down 5 sizes!!! I actually lost 2.5 kilos - that's how heavy my breasts were before surgery. As part of the package deal I got with Craig, I received 3 free Fraxal (laser) appointments to get rid of the scarring. My scars are almost gone now, 6 months later. Craig also offers fantastic deals with surgery: you basically pay for the surgery itself, and almost everything else is free, including follow up appointments. The office even supplies you with free bras and a little hospital bag. His office is amazing: all the staff there are lovely, kind people. Basically, Craig will be my breast doctor for life, and if he is still practising when I begin to have mammograms, I will continue to see him. So it's not just "have the surgery than see you later" - he remains involved for many years to come. Every time I see Craig, he is super happy to see my progress. He is very compassionate and always asks if I have any questions. If you are considering having breast reduction surgery, go straight to Craig. The reduction can be a scary thing to contemplate - at least it was for me - but I had no issues or worries when I was in Craig's hands. He is the best surgeon I have ever come across and I will recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I had mine augmentation over 8 years ago and have breastfed since and they still look fantastic! Cannot recommend Craig enough, worth every cent

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

A truly amazing surgeon and compassionate man, by far the best in the business. Thank you thank you thank you.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Craig is an absolute genius! I had a breast reduction after many years of trying to decide. Craig was to the point about results and what to expect. Very approachable and explained the surgery in simple terms. He drew diagram and explained exactly where the scars would be and healing process. I received regular calls from the clinic making sure I was ok pre surgery and if I had any questions. Amazingly St Vincent's Private that Craig uses was beyond a hospital experience! Was like being in a hotel. Nurses were amazing and always making sure I was comfortable. The support staff Craig uses were all very comfortable prior to surgery. Amazingly I had absolutely no pain after the surgery and during recovery. The scars are nearly noticeable even 3 months post surgery. Craig's clinic offers post laser scar treatment which is quite unique as I have not seen that at other clinics I have attended when trying to find the right surgeon. The lack of visibility of scarring is a testament to Craig's fantastic and meticulous work. Most importantly to me is that his quote had everything included in the price. There were no extras for garments or post follow up or if a revision was required which is free. I also asked for advice on other areas and he referred me to other surgeons at the clinic free of charge. Overall I would not hesitate to refer ANYONE to Craig AND his absolutely amazing clinic. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions as I know how big a decision this is. Craig gives you the optimal not just adequate!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I had a breast augmentation almost 10 years ago. His staff were lovely throughout the process and I'm still thrilled with his result!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

If you are considering surgery, you can't do better than Craig and his team, total professional who will make you feel so comfortable, and totally looked after. I wouldn't consider anywhere else. I am so looking forward to my surgery!!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

10 years ago someone gave me the name of a specialist - they said he is the best. Well 10 years later after quite a bit of research on various surgeons,off I went to visit Craig Rubenstein,. I cannot praise Craig, the practice and his staff enough. Craig makes you feel safe, his staff reflect his ethos and make you feel welcome. Craig loves what he does and it reflects in his work and his staff reflect his ethos. I wish I had gone to see him 10 years ago., Special mention of Kate who was wonderful in looking after me . If you are considering breast reduction then g go no further..... you wont be sorry. Craig has given me my life back... Now its time for me to move forward with it... Thanks does not seem enough really but thank you Craig.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

After having and breastfeeding four babies in five years I had a breast augmentation by Dr Rubinstein 6 weeks ago now and could not be happier with result. The whole experience was smooth, professional and I couldn't be happier with my new breasts!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr Rubinstein is the best. I have never looked back. He is so caring and professional. He is clinically brilliant and I assure you, you won't regret choosing him for your needs. His lifetime follow up care is wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

After much deliberation I decided Craig was the surgeon to perform my breast reduction. It was one of the best decisions of my life. His skill far exceeded my expectations. I love my new perky smaller breasts and the confidence it has given me is quite astounding. He is very professional but also a lovely man. That fact that I only required painkillers for the day of and day after surgery speaks volumes. If you are considering breast surgery of any kind you must see Craig you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Craig Rubinstein's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

MB Health