Ratings for Dr. Craig Rubinstein

Lovely surgeon. Always happy to help. Very pleased with the results. Would highly recommend

flag | Submitted November 18, 2019

I have recently had a breast reduction/lift and was over whelmed by how beautiful craig and all his staff are ! Each team member will go above and beyond to make your experience relaxed . Craig’s work is impeccable and has a very warm bedside manner .

flag | Submitted November 12, 2019

When I first decided I wanted to have breast augmentation I was only 22. My cousin who worked within the industry told me that Dr Rubinstein was the man to see. Initially I went just to get a bit more of an insight into the procedure and what it involved, however he was the first and only surgeon I saw. I immediately felt comfortable from the moment I met him. He didn't make me feel like a client, but a friend. As a result, my initial consult ended up in me booking my surgery. Dr Rubinstein encourages all of his clients to come and see him once a year to touch base. Not only do I appreciate this, but every year I am reminded why I chose him. I couldn't recommend him enough and as most of my friends know I am always happy to prove how good his work is :)

flag | Submitted November 10, 2019

Dr Craig Rubinstein has been fantastic ! His surgical skills are amazing and he is very caring towards his patients. I am extremely happy with my results ! I had 18 yer old implants and one of the implants had ruptured! I needed them replaced, breast lift and some revision due to previous surgery! He exceeded my expectations and the after care is impeccable !! This was a difficult procedure and there was concern about the outcome! The outcome was perfect! I healed very well and the scaring was minimal! I was able to start competing at my sport after 6 weeks ! and had absolutely no problems. Thank You :)

flag | Submitted November 3, 2019

I had the best experience! The whole process was nice and easy and he made sure everything was perfect. Would definitely recommend him and his team

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

Dr. Craig Rubinstein is amazing. I am a 36 year old female, I have two children and have lost approximately 20kgs and needed a breast lift. Dr. Rubinstein performed this nearly three months ago and I am absolutely over the moon. He not only did an amazing job, but I felt comfortable throughout the whole process. He was informative, professional, practical and very caring. The morning of the surgery I was very nervous, the moment he met with me to prepare for the surgery I was immediately calmed. Could not recommend him any higher. Since the surgery I have had follow up appointments and am able to do so as much as I feel necessary. This is priceless. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 20, 2019

Excellent bedside manner, always welcoming and friendly. Very realistic with options to ensure you get the best most natural result.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2019

Most experienced breast and tummy surgeon in melbourne.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

Can't recommend Craig Rubinstein highly enough - he is very professional, explains all the options in easy to understand language and genuinely cares. I had a breast reduction in the UK some 6 years ago - that left me with what can best described as 'man breasts'. I was so self conscious of them. I made the decision to see Craig as he had a great reputation to find out if there was anything that could be done. He explained second time round was always difficult and following 2 consultations we agreed on a way forward that would rectify some of the issues, but no promises. I am now 3 months post surgery and am so so happy with the result - no more 'man breasts', great shape. The after care has been amazing and this week I meet with the scar nurse for the first time. Highly recommend Craig and his team.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

Dr Craig Rubinstein is a fantastic surgeon his work is flawless. I can not speak highly enough of Craig and his staff. They were attentive, supportive and extremely professional. I would highly recommend Craig to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019