Dr. Craig Rubinstein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Craig Rubinstein

After bringing two kids into the world and seeing them through to adulthood, I finally decided to do something about the damage that they did to my body. I could get away with holding it in when I was young, but as age marched on I became less happy with what I saw in the mirror. I did a lot of research and had many consultations, but the engaging manner of Dr Rubinstein won me over. I loved the prospect of getting my flat tummy back again, but the scar and new belly button really worried me. Dr Rubinstein was so reassuring that I just held my breath and jumped. I am now six months post-op and the results are beyond my expectation. Dr Rubinstein visited me on the very day I woke up from surgery and he and his team have looked after me all the way along since then to ensure I have the best possible outcome. They care about the management of my scar as much as I do! The scar is steadily going away and my belly button is looking good. This surgery has changed my life.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

I had a breast lift with implants in November 2017 with Dr Rubinstein and couldn't be happier with my results and overall experience. I lost 42 kilos and as a result my breasts lost their shape, fullness and perkiness which left me feeling unhappy with my new body hence wanting surgery. After research into breast surgery and reading reviews of Dr Rubinstein I decided to book a consultation with him. After meeting him I was sure that all the reviews I read were true and that he is truly an amazing surgeon as he demonstrated nothing but professionalism, knowledge, and honesty. His ability to listen and understand what I was wanting was the reason I booked my surgery with him. His level of care before and after the surgery allowed me to feel confident that I had chosen the right surgeon as he always showed that he wanted the best outcome for me as his patient. I can't thank Dr Rubinstein and his team enough as they have looked after me so well, both pre and post surgery. I now have natural looking breasts that are in proportion to my body and I couldn't be happier. Dr Rubinstein is an amazing surgeon that I recommend highly.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I had a breast reduction in November 2017 and I couldn't be happier with my surgery, recovery and results. I was initially booked in with another surgeon to perform my breast reduction but after hearing so many women share their experiences about the skills and results from Dr Craig Rubinstein, I went a head and made an appointment. After my initial consultation I felt extremely comfortable and excited about my procedure. Honestly, it was the BEST decision I have ever made. The staff, nurses and surgeons were very friendly and attended to my every need and concerns. GO AHEAD and make that appointment it will be life changing.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Dr Rubinstein was amazing. A true professional and honest doctor. The care I received from him and his staff was over and beyond reproach. My breast look so natural and the size he recommended was perfect my body shape. Can’t praise home enough. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

i want to thank Dr Craig Rubinstein and his staff. i had a breast lift and also implants. i ended up having 2 surgery's and each time i felt like i was in safe hands ( i never had to worry about a thing). i am 2 months into recovery after the second operation and i couldn't be happier. well worth doing my research to find one of the best surgeons in Melbourne.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr Rubinstein is an amazing surgert. Very professional wirh a supportive team besides him. As a client I felt I had full trust in him and his team. Regardless being amazing Dr, Dr Rubinstein is an honest man, funny, reliable and trustworthy. Don't hesitate twice! I wish I done the surgery sooner. It changed my life!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

What a clever, clever man ! Thank you . No longer a G cup. To the 45 + year old women thinking about this surgery, you don't have to lug them around into your mature years . I was treated with the utmost respect and care by Dr Rubinstein.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

The staff was really helpful, Craig was great. So glad I got it done with him. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I am a mum of a young boy and after breast feeding for 15months it was time I looked to correct them. I never really had nice looking breasts, they were a good B cup but set handing with the areola so large it was taking most of the breast area. So not nice. This was a big decision for me as I take any surgery seriously especially when it's elective. I was recommended to many however Dr Rubinstein was by far the best. But it's not even just about him, it's the whole experience. From the moment you enter into the practice the staff greet you with kindness and a smile, not just an other number. The fact is every single patience has their own emotional journey for whatever procedure they are there for and they seam thoughtful of this. I especially loved Kate, Dr Rubinstein's nurse. I had five star treatment from start to today. Dr Rubinstein is funny, kind and for once I met a surgeon who didn't make it all about himself. Honestly all other surgeons spoke so much about themselves they hardly took the time to get to know me. From the consultations to the surgery the service remained consistent. He has his own private team at the hospital and you know you are being taken care of. He was open and honest that he was trying to do so much in the one surgery that there was a possibility for a small correction, however it did not bother me one bit, as I appreciated the honesty and desire to get it perfect. My case was not a straight forward one, I wanted a breast lift with NO implants and I wanted them to look beautiful with no assistance per say. One breast was larger than the other etc.. Post surgery, the stitches were internal and so delicate, the incision he made, was simply the straightest neatest cut I've ever seen and I was up and about straight away. His team is A+, kind but highly skilled. The next day Kate came to visit with a little pack of peppermint tea, arnica and other kind, thoughtful things for my recovery. I was very impressed! I also received a call after my one night in hospital to find out how my first night at home went etc. Post surgery it's now been 8 weeks and they are stunning. Honestly I can't say how happy in am. They are perfect. I'm a little puzzled as to how he achieved this result with no implants etc. The only tiny little thing is that the right nipple and areola may be slightly too high but that specific breast is still a little puffy and needs time to settle, wont be surprised if it just shifted right into place. When I mentioned this to Dr Rubinstein, he agreed and said to give it time. He never once tried to make it out that it wasn't there or that I was being picky or sensitive. He wants them perfect. He immediately said I can see that too, lets give it some time we may find it settles in just perfectly. Either way I'm honestly not concerned as i know I'm taken care of and I have a feeling being that breast is still healing it will all fall into place nicely. You can't see it too much it's only when you're looking at it intensely. An other plus is that Dr Rubinstein, offers 3x laser scar treatments as a part of the package. I mean the scars are healing so nicely on their own I can't imagine when i begin my treatments in an other 4 weeks what they will look like. How great is that! OH and I get a facial too. Honestly, I feel strongly women need to know about Dr Rubinstein. I've never taken the time to write a review before but as this was important to me and I know other women would be going through something similar it's important we highlight the good guys in this very fast and sometimes cut throat business, as we're not just a number. Wishing you all ladies a happy recovery!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Really good service. On time, really helpful and knowledgeable. Lovely staff

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Dr. Craig Rubinstein's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients