Ratings for Dr. Craig Rubinstein

What a clever, clever man ! Thank you . No longer a G cup. To the 45 + year old women thinking about this surgery, you don't have to lug them around into your mature years . I was treated with the utmost respect and care by Dr Rubinstein.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

The staff was really helpful, Craig was great. So glad I got it done with him. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I am a mum of a young boy and after breast feeding for 15months it was time I looked to correct them. I never really had nice looking breasts, they were a good B cup but set handing with the areola so large it was taking most of the breast area. So not nice. This was a big decision for me as I take any surgery seriously especially when it's elective. I was recommended to many however Dr Rubinstein was by far the best. But it's not even just about him, it's the whole experience. From the moment you enter into the practice the staff greet you with kindness and a smile, not just an other number. The fact is every single patience has their own emotional journey for whatever procedure they are there for and they seam thoughtful of this. I especially loved Kate, Dr Rubinstein's nurse. I had five star treatment from start to today. Dr Rubinstein is funny, kind and for once I met a surgeon who didn't make it all about himself. Honestly all other surgeons spoke so much about themselves they hardly took the time to get to know me. From the consultations to the surgery the service remained consistent. He has his own private team at the hospital and you know you are being taken care of. He was open and honest that he was trying to do so much in the one surgery that there was a possibility for a small correction, however it did not bother me one bit, as I appreciated the honesty and desire to get it perfect. My case was not a straight forward one, I wanted a breast lift with NO implants and I wanted them to look beautiful with no assistance per say. One breast was larger than the other etc.. Post surgery, the stitches were internal and so delicate, the incision he made, was simply the straightest neatest cut I've ever seen and I was up and about straight away. His team is A+, kind but highly skilled. The next day Kate came to visit with a little pack of peppermint tea, arnica and other kind, thoughtful things for my recovery. I was very impressed! I also received a call after my one night in hospital to find out how my first night at home went etc. Post surgery it's now been 8 weeks and they are stunning. Honestly I can't say how happy in am. They are perfect. I'm a little puzzled as to how he achieved this result with no implants etc. The only tiny little thing is that the right nipple and areola may be slightly too high but that specific breast is still a little puffy and needs time to settle, wont be surprised if it just shifted right into place. When I mentioned this to Dr Rubinstein, he agreed and said to give it time. He never once tried to make it out that it wasn't there or that I was being picky or sensitive. He wants them perfect. He immediately said I can see that too, lets give it some time we may find it settles in just perfectly. Either way I'm honestly not concerned as i know I'm taken care of and I have a feeling being that breast is still healing it will all fall into place nicely. You can't see it too much it's only when you're looking at it intensely. An other plus is that Dr Rubinstein, offers 3x laser scar treatments as a part of the package. I mean the scars are healing so nicely on their own I can't imagine when i begin my treatments in an other 4 weeks what they will look like. How great is that! OH and I get a facial too. Honestly, I feel strongly women need to know about Dr Rubinstein. I've never taken the time to write a review before but as this was important to me and I know other women would be going through something similar it's important we highlight the good guys in this very fast and sometimes cut throat business, as we're not just a number. Wishing you all ladies a happy recovery!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Really good service. On time, really helpful and knowledgeable. Lovely staff

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

What a muck around I had post surgery because I wasn't happy with my results. I am so disappointed. My regret? That I didn't look around. Please everyone look around before you spend your life savings. Because if your not happy with your results, he doesn't care! Now I'm out of pocket and can't afford to get the botched surgery fixed. I have never felt so low, or looked uglier :(

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

If there was a 6th star I would certainly use it for the experience and dealings I had with Dr Craig Rubinstein and his incredible staff. Pre, during and post surgery was exceptional and I would not hesitate to recommend this Dr and practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I had a breast reduction in February and have never been happier! Craig is an incredible surgeon; he's professional, kind, and has a wonderful bedside manner. I'm 23 and have wanted to get a reduction since I was 16. When I had my consultation, Craig answered every question before I could even ask. He put my mind at ease and explained the process in very specific detail. He took photos of my breasts and drew on the photos to explain what would happen, then explained the aftercare process. I was very lucky and managed to book surgery for a month after my consultation. My surgery took place at St. Vincent's Hospital in Kew and the staff there are all helpful, professional and kind. I was quite nervous before the procedure - because I had never had surgery before - but Craig constantly reassured me the entire time I was there. He even went out of his way to speak to my mum after the surgery to tell her that the surgery was a success and that I was good. When I woke up, I was not in pain at all. I did feel sick, but that was because of the anaesthesia. My breasts did not hurt at all during the 3 weeks I took off to recover; it was uncomfortable but not painful. No worse than period pain I would say. My breasts were bound for one week, and at my one-week appointment the wraps were taken off and I got to see my breasts for the first time. They were very bruised, but no bleeding, and I did have tears in my eyes. I went from a size H to a C/D (I'm in between) - down 5 sizes!!! I actually lost 2.5 kilos - that's how heavy my breasts were before surgery. As part of the package deal I got with Craig, I received 3 free Fraxal (laser) appointments to get rid of the scarring. My scars are almost gone now, 6 months later. Craig also offers fantastic deals with surgery: you basically pay for the surgery itself, and almost everything else is free, including follow up appointments. The office even supplies you with free bras and a little hospital bag. His office is amazing: all the staff there are lovely, kind people. Basically, Craig will be my breast doctor for life, and if he is still practising when I begin to have mammograms, I will continue to see him. So it's not just "have the surgery than see you later" - he remains involved for many years to come. Every time I see Craig, he is super happy to see my progress. He is very compassionate and always asks if I have any questions. If you are considering having breast reduction surgery, go straight to Craig. The reduction can be a scary thing to contemplate - at least it was for me - but I had no issues or worries when I was in Craig's hands. He is the best surgeon I have ever come across and I will recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I had mine augmentation over 8 years ago and have breastfed since and they still look fantastic! Cannot recommend Craig enough, worth every cent

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

A truly amazing surgeon and compassionate man, by far the best in the business. Thank you thank you thank you.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Craig is an absolute genius! I had a breast reduction after many years of trying to decide. Craig was to the point about results and what to expect. Very approachable and explained the surgery in simple terms. He drew diagram and explained exactly where the scars would be and healing process. I received regular calls from the clinic making sure I was ok pre surgery and if I had any questions. Amazingly St Vincent's Private that Craig uses was beyond a hospital experience! Was like being in a hotel. Nurses were amazing and always making sure I was comfortable. The support staff Craig uses were all very comfortable prior to surgery. Amazingly I had absolutely no pain after the surgery and during recovery. The scars are nearly noticeable even 3 months post surgery. Craig's clinic offers post laser scar treatment which is quite unique as I have not seen that at other clinics I have attended when trying to find the right surgeon. The lack of visibility of scarring is a testament to Craig's fantastic and meticulous work. Most importantly to me is that his quote had everything included in the price. There were no extras for garments or post follow up or if a revision was required which is free. I also asked for advice on other areas and he referred me to other surgeons at the clinic free of charge. Overall I would not hesitate to refer ANYONE to Craig AND his absolutely amazing clinic. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions as I know how big a decision this is. Craig gives you the optimal not just adequate!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Craig Rubinstein's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients