Ratings for Dr. Craig Morton

Doctor Morton is very kind and has a lot compassion and patience’s and is very knowledgeable he takes time to explain everything.I was referred to Dr Morton from Doctor Sanderson also another great knowledgeable and kind Doctor. After having my last baby my periods went out of control heavy prolonged bleeding lasted almost a whole month for almost 2years. Ended up in emergency for low iron . Dr Sanderson referred me to Dr Morton got a call in less than a week from Emily the secretary for Doctor Morton who is so nice! Dr Morton ran test had biopsy's done .Everything came back negative. He gave me several options he never pushed surgery. I tried everything but nothing could stop my prolonged periods. On Oct 11 2019 Dr Morton did my hysterectomy laparoscopic. Dr Morton and staff took great care of me from the time I was in the OR to going home ! Thank you Dr Morton for everything! We are very lucky to have such a great gynaecologist in Saint John who is down to earth and is very knowledgeable and kind !

flag | Submitted December 2, 2019

Saw Dr. Morton to have an IUD inserted. Such a kind, patient, knowledgable doctor. Ask if I would like a chaperone in the room during the procedure. Explained what was happening as he was doing it. Told me I was the one in control and we would stop immediately if I asked. No woman enjoys her feet in syrups, but he made me feel comfortable and safe. Highly recommend!!!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

I was referred to Dr. Morton as soon as I found out I was pregnant due to gallbladder issues. I saw him regularly throughout the pregnancy and he was always punctual, friendly and answered every question I had regardless of how silly it seemed. We discussed scheduling an induction and he was so helpful and described everything that would go on for the induction. His nurse is lovely and always smiling and his receptionist is friendly and always quick to assist however she can. I cannot recommend Dr. Morton enough!! So happy he was my OB for my final pregnancy!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

I was recommend him for being my OB during my current pregnancy . They sent him a referral on July 2nd and then again on August 1 and still no word. I was told he was supposed to be amazing and as this is my first pregnancy I wanted the best I could get. Im now into my second trimester and I still have no OB and they wont refer me to anyone else. I am very disappointed and am going to be seeking another person to be my OB.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

I was referred through another doctor for a second opinion, so I got an appointment fairly quickly (after being mix up with another patient: they called me with my file information but a completely different patient history). Was a 1 hour wait in the waiting room and another 40 minutes waiting in a exam room to not even spend 10 minutes with the doctor. I had questions concerning my health and treatment course that were never attended to and shrugged off. Just because I had mentioned interest in an IUD (as a possibility in the future) I was immediately prescribed one with little to no information given and my opinion in my course of treatment did not matter. When I was asked to book a follow up at the reception again my history and information was miscommunicated. At that point I was explained that this doctor only works every 2 weeks and crams his patients in every second of his working days. Truly has no care for treatment quality.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2019

Very grateful for this doctor. Took me a year to be referred to him but well worth the wait , and well worth the several month wait for my hysterectomy. Very understanding of not wanting pills and a permanent fix and didnt push too hard with them.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

I was referred to Dr. Morton by my family doctor. He made me feel at ease from the first appointment. His receptionist was awesome. He referred me to Archtone phsysiotherapy

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

I had my first apt with him the other day & I was extremely nervous because I was not sure on what to expect. Dr. Morton is fantastic, I have been asking my doctor to do the things he did for me for months now & im so glad I can finally say that I have started figuring out what I need to know.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

Had Dr Morton for my last child, I was followed by another OB the entire time so of course I was anxious to find out someone else would be delivering ! Dr Morton was very professional and took the time to answer all of my questions. I never once felt rushed and his staff is very welcoming! Love his receiptionist! Super friendly and professional!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

I was referred to Dr. Morton by my family doctor. He made me feel at ease from the first appointment. His receptionist was awesome (sorry-can’t remember her name). I had a prolapse and after examination, Dr. Morton gave me the options. I asked lots of questions & was given time to think about it. After discussing with my husband, I chose surgery. I had a hysterectomy/prolapse repair.....the staff was excellent. Only had to stay overnight & am home recooperating now. From the time I walked through the front door until I left (except the kitchen staff & my dietary issue) I was treated very well. Note: from my experience, if you need a gluten free diet, you better take some food with you. The kitchen staff have very little knowledge of what gluten free is or the cross contamination from it. On another note, the ladies that delivered the trays couldn’t do enough to help out & get me something else. 👍🏻

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Dr. Craig Morton's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients