Ratings for Dr. Craig McNamee

Great Chiropractor and health specialist! His team is amazing and this is an all around premium facility.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Hands down, the best chiropractor I have seen in 20 years. From the moment you enter His office and deal with reception to the end of the treatment, it's nothing but professional, attentive and courteous service. Best part, it all comes with a smile and everyone there seems to be genuinely happy to help.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I love Craig he is the best!! Makes you feel totally comfortable through the treatment.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Craig is a great chiro. Caring, kind and very trustworthy. The entire team at Catalyst is absolutely amazing. This is a one-stop shop for health!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I had my first session with Craig and he is amazing. He took the time to get to know my issues. He is very knowledgable and is great at what he does.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Amazing. I'm a very nervous patient and Craig made me feel so comfortable right from the start. Very knowledgable and talked me through everything he was doing. I can't recommend him enough. Other staff were friendly, helpful and very professional. I will be returning for this excellent service. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Went to see Dr. McNamee instead of my usual chiro since I had heard great things about his ART Technique and acupuncture. My friend was right... not only does he pay close attention to detail, he has a plethora of talented staff members whom work together to really give a holistic health experience. They have RMT, nutrition, physio, chiro, active rehab, personal training... and an extremely organized and pleasant Manager manning the front desk. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Craig is great at chiro and has a lot of helpful exercises to assist in rehab.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I have been suffering for many years with work related chronic neck, back and hand pain. Over the past 15 years I have seen a few different chiropractors and Craig is the first that has been able to help me. Not only short term but more importantly long term. The approach at Catalyst Health is what makes them stand out amongst the rest. It is definitely different than what I've done in the past and there's no doubt that it works. Also, they have given me all the motivation I need and have empowered me to make a positive change in my life. Thanks to Craig and his team I am able to work and live pain free...not to mention I've lost a few inches in the process :) From start to finish I am treated with professionalism, positiveness, enthusiasm and compassion. Craig is attentive and patient has from the bottom of my heart I cannot thank him and the team enough!! I feared that I would be living my life suffering with chronic pain but they truly impacted my life and I am now able to have a healthy quality of life. Amazing!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Amazing team at Catalyst. Craig was very knowledgeable and helpful. I'd refer my friends.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015