Ratings for Dr. Craig Brennan

Before visiting Dr. Brennan’s wellness centre in Ajax, I had been visiting a few other chiropractor in the Durham region and experienced very limited results. Within 3 visits, Dr. Brennan was able to correct the numerous issues I was having in my ankle. He also ordered me a pair of custom foot orthotics, and I have not experienced any pain since he treated me. He also treated my wife for elbow pain and her pain was gone within a couple of days! He is by far the best chiropractor in the Durham region.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

My daughter was diagnosed with torticollis at birth, which caused her head to always tilt to her left side. A friend recommended that we go see Dr. Craig to see if he could help. Dr. Craig first saw my daughter at 3 weeks old and was able to treat her torticollis without any needles or meds. I was worried that she was too young to visit a chiropractor but he was so gentle with her. We continued to have regular check-ups with Dr. Craig until he relocated to somewhere outside the city. My daughter is now 1 year old and her torticollis is gone because of Dr. Craig!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Brennan truly cares about the well-being of all of his patients. I always leave his office feeling better both mentally and physically. He has so much knowledge and he explains things in a way that I can clearly understand, which is appreciated. I have referred numerous family members and friends to him because I am so impressed with his services!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I was very nervous walking into Mr. Brennan's office. I have never been treated by a chiropractor and I had a lot of anxiety. From the moment I met Dr. Brennan I knew I was in good hands. Dr. Brennan provided great comfort and support. I was having migraines and difficulty sleeping. I also had very bad back pains from sitting an office all day. After seeing Dr. Brennan my symptoms have resolved and I finally am able to have a good night sleep. I no longer have to worry about sitting in pain at work. I highly recommend Dr. Brennan, truly life changing experience.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr. Craig Brennan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brennan earned his Bachelor of Science, Honors in Human Kinetics, from the University of Ottawa. His passion for health and wellness led him to the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College, where he received his Doctor of Chiropractic. While pursuing his education, Dr. Brennan worked as a Kinesiologist, led various chiropractic research studies, as well as maintained his CPR and First Aid certifications. Dr. Brennan uses an evidence-based approach to chiropractic care that focuses on each individual patient. During your initial visit, Dr. Brennan will conduct a thorough health history and complete a comprehensive physical examination, which includes an extensive neurological exam. Once he has ruled out the need for further evaluation and determined that chiropractic treatment can assist you with your wellness goals, Dr. Brennan will propose a unique treatment plan that is customized to meet your individual needs. Dr. Brennan’s Affiliations Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College Ontario Chiropractic Association College of Chiropractors of Ontario Canadian Chiropractic Protective Association

• English

• Université d'Ottawa University of Ottawa (Grad. 2008)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2014)

• Chiropractic adjustment