Ratings for Dr. Courtney Sick

Loved Dr. Sick!! Very gentle ,on time& knows her stuff! I will be back for all my female needs! All staff were very friendly and helpful. Its nice to finally have a doctor who you can feel comfortable with & talk about anything that might be bothering you. This was my first time visit, in along time, since my other Obgyn doctor retired. Highly recommend Dr. Sick!!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2019

Everyone made me feel so comfortable. Dr Sick was so down to earth and friendly..she also made sure I took part in the decision making. She truly listened to me. It was the first GYN appt I've ever had that had no anxiety associated. I walked out feeling confident with a plan.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

First time patient with Dr. Sick and her staff: Everyone was real and down to earth. They made sure I was oriented to their process as a new patient. Dr. Sick was very present with me, attentive and took her time to make sure all questions and/or concerns I might have had were addressed. Overall, nothing but a positive experience!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

She was easy to talk to and very helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Sick

flag | Submitted December 28, 2018

Dr Sick was very casual and easy to talk to. That is so important.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2018

Everyone was so kind and thoughtful, that it makes you feel so comfortable.Very friendly and very talkative.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

We are using Dr.Sick for our first baby. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

So considerate. Would recommend her to anyone. She talks with you before she ever has you get ready for an exam. Her staff were nice also.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Dr. Sick and her staff were very nice and helpful!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Really great experience. Dr. Sick is very thorough and approachable. Her staff was friendly and thorough. I will remain a patient of Dr. Sick's for a long time to come.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018