Dr. Connie S.Y. Jiao

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Connie S.Y. Jiao

Mon travail exige de passer de longues heures à mon poste de travail devant mon ordinateur, ce qui occasionne des douleurs terribles au dos. Je suis venu voir Connie. Après trois traitements, je ne sens plus aucune douleur. Je suis très heureux.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I had the wonderful pleasure of meeting Connie when she joined our team at Action Sport Physio in the West Island. I had been living with horrible hip pain for 3 years, due to over use, from horseback riding, dancing, skiing and mountain biking. I had also been experiencing headaches and on and off hand and foot numbness, since my car accident, over 10 years ago. After 6 sessions of cupping, teamed up with some exercises from one our physio's here, it is safe to say that i am feeling like a new woman. I am back to all my regular activities. I am so grateful. Connie made a remarkable difference with all my chronic problems .

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Connie S.Y. Jiao's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Connie S.Y. Jiao is a professional member of The Academy of Naturopaths and Naturotherapists of Canada, and a certified Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) practitioner. She has received a B.Sc. degree from the best China Pharmaceutical University in 1990 and earned a 2nd diploma in TCM in another reknown Traditional Chinese Medicine University in Beijing. She has practiced in the prestigious General Hospital and trained with famous TCM doctors for difficult cases in Beijing, China.

• English