Ratings for Dr. Colten Wendel

Saw him at the VGH Eye Care Center. He dealt with my emergency by sending me to a retina specialist that I thought was also very professional. He was quite attentive and knowledgeable for someone so young.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Great experience all things considering. Dr Wendel knows his stufd. Saw me very quickly. I felt cared for by the team and felt they were very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Thought Dr. Wendel was thorough and knowledgeable. He was nice and to the point. Saw me late in the night which I really appreciated.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr. Wendel was compassionate and explained the problem and procedure before he operated around my eye. He seemed very knowledgeable for someone so young. The staff at the clinic were not that nice.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

My family doctor documented my symptoms on file, Wendel refused to read them even after several requests. He also dilated my eyes without permission or knowledge. How am I suppose to drive home. Would not recommend seeing him.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Dr. Colten Wendel's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients